BIG MAY DAYS PREVIEW!

• Members

I just saw the new BIG MAY DAYS PREVIEW!

Announcer: Two unexpected pregnancies!

Shawn/Mimi talking about their baby.

Carrie tells Austin and Sami that she's pregnant.

Announcer: Two marriage proposals!

Austin gets down on bended knee and asks Sami to marry him.

At the Pub, Jennifer tells Frankie that she wants to be his wife. They kiss.

And get ready, DAYS fans, ONE BIG RETURN!

We see a hand of a patient who is lying in bed. There's a tube running through him. It's Jack. (I thought it was Patch. Very suspenseful promo.) "JACK!"

Jack: (whispering) Jennifer, I'm alive.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry. I looked for posts about it before I posted it and found nothin'.

And I kind of checked out of DAYS threads for the last two-three weeks since it's been sucking. :)

• Members

Its cool KR. I know you and seveeral other Days fans here at SON haven't cared for the show the past month or so which is why I made the posts to kinda keep you all informed since I was enjoying it. I hope you tune in from now on though because the weeks ahead should be great.

• Members

i actually really liked the preview..I'm looking forward to the shimi pregnancy..should be good stuff..The jack, jenn, frankie storyline is finally picking up and i'm starting to enjoy it...Can't wait for jack to be back..The Carcus pregnancy and Austin/Sami engagement are the two things i'm not really looking forward too..Would have rather seen the cliff scene..

• Members

Can she fall *up* the staircase? That would be even funnier. I think someone on ATWT did that years ago in the 60's. She ruptured her liver and died. What a way to go!

I like the promo itself, but the actual storylines aren't much to get excited about except Jack waking up. Interesting that they air the promo during DAYS as if to say, "Wait! Wait! Don't tune out yet! Look what's coming up!"

Ugh. Can't believe the Bo/Billie & Hope/Patrick boinkings are happening. Ugh. I hope both ladies already went through menopause but didn't mention it onscreen. One can only hope.

• Members

Ooo yeah, up the staircase would be even better... lol

I'm about ready for the Shimi stuff to end. It's a good story the way it's being dragged out, but I so want to see Mimi, Bonnie, Kate, etc. get theirs.

Archived