DAYS: Jack May Spoiler

• Members

From the Promo:

Jack is lying awake in a hospital bed somewhere, murmuring the word "Jennifer".

All very predictable! :lol::lol:

If Matt Ashford has indeed renewed his contract, I hope he's got something better than this coming up.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

•Days of Our Lives Matthew Ashford (Jack) is preparing himself for the upcoming departure of his leading lady, Missy Reeves (Jennifer). Reeves is fed up with the show repeatedly killing off, then bringing back Jack from the dead. "We keep going back and forth with her leaving; I'm hoping that will turn around," said Ashford. "At this point she has a lot of outside interests going on. But we have a big storyline coming up this summer (Jack returns from the dead yet again, but with a fatal disease). I'm going to come back just when poor Jennifer and Frankie decide they're getting together. Even I have said, 'I can't come back from the dead 3 times!' It is hard to play that because at a certain point it becomes too unreal and it's very hard for our audience and our peers to listen to that and judge us. Especially for something like awards. Actors look at that and think, 'What is this – the Cartoon Network'?"

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/ne...htm?POE=LIFISVA

• Members

I love Mathew Ashford..he couldn't have said it better..It is so ridiculous that Jack is retunring from the dead 3 times now....I just want him back and never to be presumed dead again..

i like that he's trying to convince MR to stay though, hopefully it works..

• Members

I believe it's a good sign. If she is going back and forth, she is apparently thinking about it, because before she was out the door. Now with Stephen and Mar Beth returning, and the promise (FINALLY!) of a juicy, huge story centerned around Steve and Kayla, maybe she will see how this plays out.

• Members

I guess if anyone can talk Missy into staying on DAYS, it's her longtime onscreen partner and friend.

Yes, we can only hope there's a great SL in store for Jack/Jen/Steve/Kayla fans.

I loved Matt equating DAYS with The Cartoon Network. :lol: How brave of him to risk antagonising Jim Reilly even further. So we know Matt, Missy, Drake, and John Ingle are some of the DAYS actors not happy with the writing: when will Corday get a clue that JER is the problem, not the solution? :rolleyes:

• Members

Well, if he has, I don't blame him. This amnesia story isn't doing wonders for his character, that's for sure. I bet he's tired of John chasing after Marlena and the villian of the month who's manipulating her and being Salem's answer to Rambo.

Archived