DAYS: Jack May Spoiler

• Members

I can't remember, but did the actors speak out like this the last time JER was writing for Days? As much as I would love for him to be replaced, wil KC do it with such a huge story on the way? He may just keep him in place until the two return to the show, and if it goes wrong, make changes before the meat of the story gets underway.

But IA 1000% about John being a super soldier. I've been sick of it ever since all of this stuff happened.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MA is only speaking the TRUTH!! If Days fire him AGAIN for only stating the obvious, it will be there loss.

And Austin Peck is unhappy with the direction of the show. Do you read his blog they are pretty funny.

• Members

I don't know about Drake but Matt has a right to speak up. As much as I love Days right now, Matt has a major beef with the show. He won't get fired because of this because then it will be confirmed that something is going on with him and JER. Drake I don't understand because he seemed very into this story and so did Deidre. I think he just hates the way it dragged on which is really what made the story not live up to the hype.

I am getting the feeling though that Days is ready to make a change. I don't know why but it just seems that way. I don't care if JER goes or not because I am enjoying the show but it can be better and with so many unhappy they may make a change and it may be soon. I am just wondering if anyone heard anything about Days gossip from the emmys? I just get the feeling that something is up-more like an instinct and there has been little rumor snippets on some message boards about Corday saying something about a change at the emmy's. SOW does say this week they are trying to improve the quality of the show but they make it sound like more is going on then a acting coach so it should be interesting the next few weeks. I am a little worried about making a change though.

• Members

True, but King has a point, especially since NBCD doesn't like their stars openly complaining about the writing and the show, ala Eric Braeden, even though they might have a good point.

Archived