OLTL: Tom Out?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She deserves better than to be on this crappy show! So do so many of these actors. OLTL better get their act together before more actors start leaving/are let go. If their cast gets like GL with the quality the way it is, don't expect people to keep watching.

• Members

Losing Heather would be a huge mistake. Then again would it really surprise anyone? She can't be happy and rumors suggest that she wants to work more. She didn't have enough to even participate in the prenoms this year. Still her contract isn't up til Nov so why now?

• Members

I have not heard officially all these are leaving but the rumors are sure out there. Add to that the report that Stickney (RJ) is leaving or going on recurring. And I feel sure that Hillary Smith's contract won't be renewed. I don't even know why she would want to stay. She has not been used much at all in 6 months.

• Members

I think Tuc leaving depends on whether or not his pilot gets picked up. ME is just a rumor right now. He hasn't made up his mind. Heather is a rumor, too. Metzer is not really a loss. I have read that Phil Carey has health problems. Someone over at SZ said they heard he may have lung cancer. I think Kathy B. is just a rumor, too.

• Members

I know there's been a huge rumor going around about Heather's contract with OLTL. I want everyone to know that Heather is still working with the show. This news came as a surprise to all of us. Please don't assume things are official unless you see it on heathertom.net. :)

Archived