OLTL: Tom Out?

• Members

Thanks for the update! I am almost hoping for Heather's sake she does leave or they let her out of her contract if in fact she has requested that...... no show should waste a true talent like Miss Heather Tom.... I mean I assume she is one of ABC daytime's highest paid stars..... why waste all that money leaving her on the backburner when she should be leading lady status. I'll never understand it. Another show would scoop her up like that........ and as much as I love Amelia Heinle and think she has fit in well as Victoria, I'd take Heather back in a heartbeat. Just imagine her going toe to toe with Eric Braden as Victor in this Father vs. Children Newman war. Oh man. I get goosebumps just thinking about it. Heather YOU deserve so much better than what Hackley is giving you :angry::angry:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's a rumor and that's all it is for now. I think the tornado aftermath will lead to more of a story for Heather Tom as Kelly. OLTL sure wouldn't fire one of its most popular actresses. Tom could be disappointed in her story and who could blame her though. I sure hope Heather Tom stays and that Dena Higley will end up being the one to go instead.

I hope Hillary B. Smith(Nora), Michael Easton(John) & Tuc Watkins(David) all stay. SOW says that sources are saying that the rumors of Tom and Watkins leaving are untrue.

• Members

I so want HT to remain on the show so I hope this is just some bad rumor. Considering the spoilers for next week I'll be very angry if Hackley's answer to this disgusting story for Kelly is to have her exit stage left. Now more than ever HT is vital to making it through this story and making Kelly viable. I have no clue how that's supposed to happen since to me they've boxed Kelly in with the dead Duke story but leaving isn't an option AFAIC.

• Members

I know, what IDIOTS! Heather is worth 1000x what the show gave her, she was treated like crap. I can't believe she left Y&R for this, I should've figured ABC would screw her over.

Honestly I hope Heather does leave this sinking ship, OLTL is just getting worse and worse so I guess it's good she got out while she still could.

• Members

I definitely DO NOT want Kelly with that smug, arrogant son of a !@#$%^&*] Hugh. He's very likely Spencer & Paige's son with that scene a few weeks ago with him and Paige on the park bench. Plus he acts a lot like Spencer.

:rolleyes: Heather Tom is NOT leaving. There's been no confirmation and in fact the opposite is true per her site.

• Members

A spokesman for Tom says that it's "too early to speculate on that" referring to HT re-signing in the Fall.

A source close to Tom says she wants a storyline comparable to Kelly's role in the baby-swap with AMC, as it earned her an Outstanding Supporting Actress nod.

Archived