Y&R: Victor's Shocking Announcement!

• Members

Ok it has been eluded too in spoilers that Victor makes a shocking announcement that affects his entire family next week on Y&R. Well being in Canada I saw Monday's Y&R episode today and well the announcement is:

Victor is removing Viki and Nick as co-CEO's and reinstating himself. Fireworks are about to go off in the Newman household

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

THIS is The Young and the Restless!!!!

But Victor is not young at all. The guy has to be 65 if he's a day. Whenever Y & R put him in his "fight" scenes or "rescueing Niki" my friends and I just howl with laughter. He's geriatric.

I do agree that this is a classic Victor move, because the guy is an domineering ass. Why his family tolerates him is beyond me and what women see in his is questionable. I know a few women who have quit watching because of how twisted Victor is with women.

• Members

All I have to say is... they have totally been dropping hints about this with Victor constantly commenting to Vicki and Nick that they aren't handling their personally lives with their business/office ones well, and then Neil/Victor's convo on Friday's US eppie. I would love for Vicki and Nick to leave NE and start their own company to rival Victor's. Now that would be a good storyline that mixes family and business.

• Members

Because his family would have [!@#$%^&*] all without him. Victoria & Nick are spoiled brats who've had everything handed to them on a silver platter. Just to keep Nick from throwing a hissy fit, Victor gives him a company. Nikki was a stripper before she met Victor, and while NOW she's in the business world, she wasn't always. He totally carries that sorry excuse for a family and all he asks in return is that they remain a family. Well we all saw how hard that is seeing as Nick can't keep it in the pants.

• Members

Big fat friggin word!!!!!! I am totally rooting for Victor cause your right Viki and Nick are spoiled and have been brought up that way. And Nikki comes off so business saavy and above it all when look where the chick started.... in a seedy strip joint. Go Victor Go!

Archived