GH: Actor returning

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You are absolutely wrong.  She was outstanding in the D.I.D. storyline and when the writers decided to write for her better.   She would make a great Lulu, as did the other great DAYS' Abigail Kate Mansi do as Kristina. 

I also think Marci Miller should be signed as Lulu longterm, and sign on Adam Huss as Nikolas longterm as well.  Huss is much better than Coloma and since Tyler Christopher is no longer here, and no one wants Stephen Martines, Colton Scott or whatever he goes by now back either.     Maybe Emily can be resurrected as well.  Amber Tamblyn?  maybe?  If not I'd be ok with Natalia Livingston back.  Also let's bring back Robin, even if Kim McCullough is done with acting, the role can and should be recast.    Let's axe Finn, Sasha, Olivia, Valentin, Cyrus, Selina, Brennan (Charles Lesure should be Jax),  and maybe even Lucy since she's been ruined IMHO.  

On subject, glad Jonathan Jackson is back as Lucky, and agreed to a longterm gig.  I also hope no crying b.s. either this time.  Add me too that I kinda wanted Greg Vaughan back as Lucky, thought he did an awesome job when he was on the show.

Edited by David_Vickers

• Members

Bitter Liason fans losing their shít on Twitter don't count (even if they are very funny to watch). IMO most general audience are or will be over the moon.

The Deadline article says he's back for a long (their emphasis on long) run. That's not 4-6 months. That makes me assume he is locked in for a couple years. Of course the show could terminate that the same as they can any soap contract, but I don't see that happening unless he and FV really butt heads.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I try to not acknowledge fatuous and frankly stupid rhetoric, but what the hell…

JJ’s crying was an exhausting hallmark of his entire last stint. Hardly a new critique or something that’s not been complained about before.

But I doubt you were watching yourself to even have any relevant opinion on this discussion, much like most of what you post about anyway in a desperate attempt to seek attention that goes nowhere and is pretty much ignored by most on this board because it’s so transparent. But carry on - the attention I just gave your inane rant should give you an energy boost for the next several days! 

Edited by BetterForgotten

• Members

I can't go for the other but I could agree with this sentiment. I guess that is like saying that I don't have 2 cents but will this penny do?

Although I was one who predicted Lucky but Greg Vaughn & I am delighted at being half-wrong.

Edited by Contessa Donatella

• Members

Wow! A non-hating Joss comment. I must say I approve. 

Awhile back I said to a friend at the studio, in regard to a possible Lulu recast, knowing how much Frank likes JMB & how much he hated Emmy Rylan (sp?) I said Bree Williamson & they said already done a role on GH & they're trying not to do duplications anymore. And, next I said ... not a blonde but Marci Miller & they were very interested & we chatted about her for a long time. 

I've thought Adam Huss should be on contract for months & months. 

Edited by Contessa Donatella
more