The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Oooh, Anjelica and Justin.....*blinks*....they had...absolutely....no....sexual chemistry.

*blinks*

How is that possible? Tracy and Ned reek of the stuff, and Anjelica and Justin? Nada.

I think I'm disturbed....

*Laughs at myself for the sick puppy I am....*

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I know I promised a long post but I'm sooooo tired ya'll.

I was sooo blown away by yesterday's show though.

Great stuff,I rewound and watched about five times,that last scene.

And yes I interpreted the facial expressions after the kiss,too.

I think our girl is going to get her heart broken,but then again,maybe not......I think Luke had "that" look on his face.

The clip,thanks Ms.Q,I watched DOOL back then too but didn't see ALL of Anjelica/Justin. I liked them together though,I thought they were kind of sweet until it turned sour.

I'll post more tomorrow. CU all in the morning. :)

• Members

Justin and Anjelica did have zero chemistry. Maybe Wally and Jane were just that uncomfortably on a romantic level :lol:

Then again, maybe the writing wasn't there for them at Days! It sure didn't seem like it in those scenes. It seemed almost forced.

• Members

*waves to MinervaFan*

ILoveTracyQ, I bet you're right. There's just no way GH can go back to Luke/Tracy with Laura around. *sigh* Must. Be. Positive.

Keith, I might be misinterpreting your post, but they played lovers on DAYS before mother/son on GH, so it'd be the other way around. ;) I do know JE did have some trouble with the transition.

What do you all think? I wanted to do 1 Tracy pic, 1 Luke pic, and 1 Lacy one, but there weren't any good Luke screencaps, and I didn't feel like making my own, LOL. So...To use as a banner, or not to use?

Lacy_MagicBMP2.jpg

• Members

MsQ, that banner is gorgeous. (I don't knoww why I'm reminded of this, but the feel of it makes me think of Oberon and Titania from A Midsummer Night's Dream.) I love the transitions, and wow, the kiss. My only critique is that the bottom text is hard to read--if I hadn't seen the episode (recently), I wouldn't have figured out what it said.

To be honest, I still like Rainbow Tracy better..... :)

• Members

I might not pop back in today but if not I'll post more tomorrow.

I did want to say I have not mailed my letters yet,I've decided to revamp them, I am writing four differernt ones which is why I'll probably just recap instead of posting the whole letters here.

I will work on them this weekend.

Questions to ponder:

We need strength as a group to deal with the wacky L&L fans that are coming out of the woodwork.

Or at least,I do.

LOL

I hate to sound mean about it,but you know what I mean,when you go online and encounter someone who seems to not completely realize that it IS just a show and these people are not real and therefore ultimately not worth completely freaking over?

There's this one poster on SZ that just strikes me as slightly cracked when it comes to the subject of L&L and Tracy/Luke. She referred to Lacy the other day as a "fungus".

:)

Nice,huh?

Remind me again why I post there?

LOL

Anyway,she SWEARS she hates Luke and that she doesn't want Laura with him when she comes back,but then she goes on to argue with another poster who pointed out that Tracy truthfully is a much better match at this point in Luke's life because Laura is too fragile to handle what Luke has become.

And this poster retaliated by saying that TRACY was the fragile one.

And then went on to say that Lacy is a fungus.

I can understand not liking seeing LUke with someone else but GAH. I hate when people argue points that make no sense.

Tracy can be vulnerable but in general she is NOT fragile,and this person GAH....UGH...the invalid arguments just get on my nerves.

Why can't they just admit they still want L&L together and hate Lacy and move on?

LOL I guess that's part of posting online though.

Thanks for letting me vent. LOL I hate being mean about it,but I guess it's better to vent here than there and take it out on her.

Question: What do you think,just from seeing that clip,is the biggest difference between Anjelica and Tracy as characters? I ask that because people sometimes say that JE is typecast into playing those type of characters,but to me Anjelica and Tracy are apples/oranges.

Same general type of character but very different.

I loved Anjelica because of JE. She wasn't a very unique character I don't think,in fact you could say she was a cookie cutter adulterous rich woman with a penchance for boy toys.

But JE fleshed her out,made her interesting. I could NOT take my eyes off her,much like I can't when she plays Tracy.

Years later I went back and read old DOOL transcripts,and realized that not only was Anjelica kind of "stereotypical" in theory,but on paper in scripts she was kind of boring,too.

It's a testament to JE that she brought such life to the character.

In the hands of another less capable actress,the character might have been very dull, bland and forgettable.

Tracy on the other hand, even with these writers,probably seems like a unique,challenging role.

She likes men,but she's loyal to the man she's with,even if he's not loyal to her.

(Excluding Guza's foray into Coleman,which I'd be inclined to wipe from my memory if I didn't like the big lug so much).

She's loyal to family,but they will stab each other in the back to get what they want,and defend each other from outsiders at all costs.(The REAL Q's do.)

She loves FIERCELY.

She's passionate.

I could go on and on about Tracy,ya'll know that.

But what do you all see,(I know it's hard getting something just from that clip,for those who didn't watch her)as the main differences between the two women?

Just curious.

ETA Actually when I said Tracy will probably get her heart broken,what I meant was,I can see Tracy stepping aside for Laura(provided TIIC don't make her out to be the villain in this one), and I can see Luke going back to Laura,but being torn about it.

Then if GF doesn't stay long term I can see Luke going back to Tracy,and Tracy refusing to take him back as is,knowing he'd stay with Laura if she were well.

And I can see Luke in time willingly coming to Tracy because he WANTS to be there.

So even though she will get her heart broken I can see it ending well.

Of course maybe that's just my heart's desire speaking out.

They're just so GOOD together.

And YES,that kiss in Miami was all kinds of HAWT,but IMO almost all their intimate scenes,even the pretend ones,have been.

The time that stands out in my mind most,is the first scene before he kidnapped her,where they were standing OH so close,in the Q living room,close enough to kiss. It was ELECTRIC IMO,and I wish there were more scenes like that,just full of the raw sexual tension.

Personally I think TG would rather Luke and Laura move on from each other.

Maybe it's just because he talks up Lacy every chance he gets.

Maybe it's because in that SID article when asked about GF's return,he said he REALLY liked the people he worked with now and where they were taking the character and how they were finally past the L&L thing and how he didn't think they'd ever get past it.

But that's just my take on it. :)

• Members

The biggest difference between Anjelica and Tracy? Well, this is hard, as little as I've seen from both sides. However, I think a major difference is the ways they were humanized. They're far more similar than different, but I think Anjelica is very much not a Daddy's girl, liek Tracy is. She loves Lila very much and I think she's almost equally Mommy's/Daddy's girl, but her penchant for wanting Eddie Q's attention and acceptance is undeniable. I don't think Anjelica had much of a human bone in her body until she gave birth to her child with Justin. Later on, her and Tracy once again shared something, as she ran away from Salem with a big secret, hiding out from those who wanted her head. Of course, Tracy was banished from the castle, and eventually she came back with the Skye paternity thing, meanwhile Anjelica promised to come back and unveil this huge secret but never did. Meanwhile HER kid's being raised by Justin and Adrienne somewhere in Texas and Anjelica? Who knows where she is now.

• Members

MsQ...I. Blame. YOU! I've been counting kisses ALL AFTERNOON, trying to come up with six.

So far, I've come up with four: Fantasy Kiss (Young LuNacy in Lust), Miami Kiss (Take a Bus), Justus Kiss (Are you giving me a pep talk?), and Vow Renewal Kiss (I'd kiss you for real, but I'm too busy making Skye jealous.)

You realize what this means, don't you? I've LOST two kisses!!!!!

And ILoveTracyQ, I DESPARATELY, MADLY, TERRIBLY want to see those scenes where Luke kidnaps Tracy. I've requested them a few times, but nobody seems to have them. I've read the transcripts, and they are just amazing! I did get the scenes with Dillon and Georgie and Skye from GQ Daily, but nothing with Tracy & Luke.

*bats eyes plaintively and affecting TERRIBLE Cockney accent a la Oliver Twist*

Pwease, wold someone pwease tike pity on the poor gull?

Fraid to even ask if there's any TQ on today.....

• Members

No TQ today. Luke and Robert talked about her though. Something like, "This is what I do I run off somewhere and when I come back she's always there because she loves to make me pay", "I wouldn't be so sure" *and Robert leaves and Like is left wondering* I don't think that is exactly what Rober said but its close. Luke did run off to find Holly though, so I don't see how there is gonna be a lot of Lacy next week. Oh by the way,LuLu and Dillon have sex in the boathouse. I haven't decided if I like that or not. I really dont like Georgie so I guess I would go for anyone with Dillon except her. So thats the recap of today.

MinervaFan, I'll check and see if I have those clips you wanted, not sure if I do though.

Edit, I need a banner, or an avatar. Anyone have one I can use? Thanks!

• Members

Aw man! Luke really left? Wizard's been wrong maybe three times total, and I blame rewrites. Maybe he/she meant next week is Luke/Holly heavy instead. *sigh* Are we deprived or what? I was looking forward to Lacy so much. *thinks* Hey! Maybe Holly/Luke come back to PC before leaving again at the end of the week, and then Tracy gets to b-tch him out for bringing back the "cheap tart." Please, oh please!

Catching up...

ILoveTracyQ, sometimes I think all "onliners" are obsessive, and that includes us, LOL. Yes, we realize it's just a show and TQ is just fictional character, but haven't we also "freaked out" on more than one occasion? Now, I'm not taking the other poster's side, because WTH? Tracy is NOT fragile, and she's certainly not a fungus, but the whole "freaking out" thing...I can relate, LOL.

But WORD on the invalid arguments. You remember Mimi Torchin in her column saying "Tracy's a bad mother because she's selfish." I agree that Tracy is a bad mother, but her reasoning made no sense. She's kind of saying EVERYONE who is selfish is a bad mother (or parent, I guess). So, why not mention the rest of the characters in her little article or whatever?

Oh, and I'm sure this was a rhetorical question, but maybe you and others post at SZ because you can go back and forth, back and forth, and not usually have to wait long for someone to respond. Oh, and it costs money, so that's a good reason to post, getting your money's worth and all that. ;) BTW, I hope you pop in again today. *smiles sweetly*

I like Keith's answer to the Anjelica/Tracy question. :D

MinervaFan, thanks for the feeback on the banner. I'll keep "Rainbow Tracy" for now. Regarding the kisses, I've actually miscounted. There's 8. (I'm deciding to count yesterday's as 2, LOL).

June 23rd: CEO Kiss

October 13th: Miami Kiss

February 15th: Forehead Kiss (Monkey!Virus) And yes, I'm counting that, LOL.

March 10th: I didn't count the flashback "almost" kiss, but I did count the one after the flashbacks. There lips did touch, LOL.

April 12th: Vow Renewal Kiss

May 19th: Anniversary Kiss

June 28th: Justus Kiss 1 (cheek) and 2 (lips)

kenna, MinervaFan will be able to link you to a large selection of avatars she's made. I'm sure won't mind you using them as long as you credit. And if you don't have the clips, smirks might. *cue for smirks to pop in*

So, is Robert insinuating our girl has real feelings for Luke? He's so smart, LOL. And I read that he called her "Sparky Butt" today. I wish the Tracy/Robert wining/dining spoilers played out. Have I mentioned how deprived we are?

ABC SPOILERS

_

_

_

_

_

Next week, with Luke gone (guess he's not coming back after all), Tracy tries to fire Robert from the Haunted Star, but he convinces her to let him continue running it.

Okay, so I love Tracy, but how is that spoiler-worthy? I want something good, darn it! Not that the Lulu/Dillon thing is any better. I guess that leaves the Lorenzo/Tracy/sharing company one. Can it be more than 1 scene? And the motherhood thing...Which might be scratched with GF returning. Of course, if TIIC knew about that when writing yesterday's scenes, they should have also known about it when writing July's scenes. But I am applying logic to a show where logic clearly does not exist. Don't mind me. ;) *sneaks out*

Edit: *sneaks back in*

From Wizard: After Tracy finds Lulu and Dillon in bed together, she convinces Robert to have a "talk" with Lulu.

So, does Tracy get to have a "talk" with Dillon? LOL. And shouldn't this be Tracy/Lulu and Robert/Dillon instead?

• Members

I still have a feeling TG isn't leaving until later next week. I thought it said he wasn't leaving until the 6th, maybe not though thats just what I thought I heard. Even though he told LuLu he was leaving, I bet him and Holly will show up in Port Charles and then leave again, but you never know. We'll see, i guess.

Edit, I decided to bring my banner over from GHVT, and put a different one over there. I really didn't feel like making a new one...lol :)

• Members

I'll comment more tomorrow....but a word about the spoiler

*********spoiler talk

So Tracy has Robert talk to Lulu instead of herself?

Who wants to bet the whole "slammed into motherhood" is this thing,that'll be over in a few weeks?

*SIGH*

I might watch the show today though.

Did Robert tell Luke Tracy might not be waiting on him when he got back?

Of course that's before Robert saw Anna,so who knows if Robert and Tracy will even have any interaction.

Of course there's still the Lo/Tracy spoiler,so maybe, *gasps* we might actually see Tracy ONCE A WEEK this summer.

Just think.

That'll be EIGHT TIMES as much as last year.

PFFT. Don't tell me I can't be positive. :)))

spoiler talk over

love you all....have a good weekend,I'll try to pop in tomorrow. :)