Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Saw the show and didn't feel sorry for Jason or his fake-ass tears. He gave up his rights and would rather be a hitman than a father so yeah, could care less. He can go with Jake as well. Didn't feel anything about the Jake/Joss storyline. It's too rushed and no build up. All of a sudden Joss has cancer and then Jake is hit by a car and then wam! She needs a kidney. Um, no gh. Wasn't feeling it. And that is probably the most "acting" that sb has done in decades. He had to build up those tear. Whatever. <_<

• Members

I refuse to buy into the negativity that always seems to surround GH. Today was well written, well acted and well thought out. The impact of Jake's death is going to be felt for months and years but a large swatch of the canvas. It is NOT a remake of BJ's Heart, nor is the story even about the life/death of either Josslyn or Jake. This is about the wider Spencer-Quartermaine family and how many ways they are connected to each other.

And I can say as someone who has stood with families in hospitals (and been the family in hospitals), everyone's reaction was spot on. The parents were grief stricken, their closest partners stayed to be the support, and the rest of the family set about doing what needed to be done. THAT is how it happens. It's not like a group of teenage girls who go into hysterics when someone they might have known dies. Real life isn't like that. Real life is a brother picking up the kids so they will have some sense of normalcy. Real life is a sister who makes sure their parents know what has happened. Real life is a potential BIL who is a cop, doing the professional thing to give the family some much needed answers. Real life is family choosing to keep some information from other relatives that will only hurt them.

• Members

^^^I have to say, I agree with ya! I could give a $hit about Jason and his pain. As much as I hate the writers for killing a kid, much less another Q, the really evil part of me was happy the butthead was suffering! JJ was really good in scenes so was BH, at least when they had her on. :( I really resent that almost 90% of all the stories revolve around the men on this show and not the women (with the exception of Carly)

• Members

Cool.

I've gotta say, I'm riding an emotional pendulum. LuNacy is having their hearts ripped apart by this family tragedy, meanwhile in Salem, Magic is finally in love and happy about it. iI's odd switching between the two message boards, lol.

• Members

So i haven't watched in forever (that 'I want a divorce' thing when Luke came home with the diamonds pissed me off. How'd that end, anyway?)...

Was flipping around at work today and happened to see LuNacy, so I stopped.

WTF happened? Did TIIC pic up an old script and replace BJ and Maxie with Jake and Joss? Hello??? What genius thought it would be a good idea to recycle a really old and really sad idea?

So why is this happening? Why kill off a kid?

And how'd it happen?

Is Liz going to kill herself over this?

oyyyyyy...

Oh.. P.S. while I'm checking in -- what's the latest with Michael and Abby? Have they done the nasty yet?

Edited by LaineyBev714