The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

LOL… spoilers are such crap sometimes. Tracy gets "emotional" was actually a very happy, chipper, blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment where Lulu was blown away and flattered by Tracy asking her, and Lulu said she would be honoured. That was that. Clearly whomever wrote those spoilers wasn't paying attention to Tracy and has no idea how emotional she really gets.

Banter between Luke and Sonny had Tracy on the short end (I hate it that they make her the butt of a joke) however, they were talking about swimming with the sharks and Sonny said Tracy was the Great White to which Luke said he was "swimming after that one to tell you the truth, and I'm prepared to live with the damage". Luke also say difficult women are the most worth having, if they don't kill you.

Otherwise nothing much. LuNacy a little playful.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

There are no more specific Tracy spoilers or dates coming up. We know she is on the 21st and 22nd tho as the wedding episodes air those two days.

Luke has a bunch of spoilers coming up tho--maybe she will be in some of those episodes

Luke confronts Edward on the 7th

Carly asks Luke to dig up dirt on Candy (week of the 13th)

Luke questions lucky about how much he knows about shiovan

Luke gets cold feet and fights urge to run on the 15th

I can't believe that was it for the maid of honor thing. Oy! Perfect chance for a sweet scenes--didn't have to be heavy emotion but they could have had Tracy at least tell her she cares about her like a daughter or something

I know JE/TG have taped before the dark week of Thanksgiving and they just did the wedding earlie this week so I'm sure they have scenes before then.

Oh...and I'm guessing that after taping the wedding, they write Luke/tracy off on a honeymoon for the month of January for TG's winter break or at least a good part of Jan. Which means I guess they probably won't be taping the next couple of weeks before the holiday break!

• Members

Awe, thanks Hooked. I really appreciate that. Could I be a little bit selfish and ask for the "Most Surprising Couple - Magic" from the SOD list to be scanned too?

I don't know that I completely agree with SOD's opinion BUT I like that LuNacy is getting that level of praise. Even when given garbage - which is far too often for my liking - LuNacy elevates it to fabulous levels.

As for Days, they've got 5 vets front and centre (Maggie, Victor, Vivian, Kate and Stefano).

• Members

I knew that luke confronting edward cause of edward calling laura who then called luke who then got pissed that edward was messing with his plans iwth tracy was BS...

Here are some breakdowns for next week. I knew I had scene that edward admitted the scheme was to make up for how he treated mary mae

Sidetracked and one track minds.

Sonny and Brenda are about to leap into bed when Spinelli and Carly stop them. Carly throws the mob boss off by telling him that she still has feelings for him. Brenda is sent off to Suzanne who tells her that she can’t bring Sonny to a party, she has to bring Dante instead. The cop isn’t thrilled by the idea either. He orders an autopsy on Aleksandre’s body to try and lure the Balkan out. After he acts as Brenda’s bodyguard for the night, he heads to Jake’s and gets tanked. Michael finds him and Dante opens up about his feelings. The detective goes to Sonny to tell him the whole truth about Brenda but it doesn’t pan out. Sonny goes off and gets back to taking Brenda to bed.

Maya discovers that Ethan went on a date with Lisa and threatens divorce. They end up making out while Luke confronts Edward over his latest scheme. Edward admits that he’s using this marriage to try and make amends for what happen with Mary Mae. Lulu shows up to support Tracy and her latest demands on Luke to make sure that he doesn’t fleece her again.A hypochondriac patient named Theo checks into the hospital. Robin can’t find anything wrong with him but decides to let him stay because he seems lonely. He takes a liking to her and rants at Patrick for cheating on her. Meanwhile, Johnny and Olivia break up and he turns to blackmailing Lisa. He sends her off to steal antibiotics for him. Robin catches her in the act and Theo offers to be her witness. Lisa talks her way out of it. Liz urges her friend to put her attentions back on Patrick but Theo urges Robin to dump him.

Michael punches a guy out because he comes on to Abby. Jason has to calm the situation down. Kristina warns her brother that Abby may just be after his money. This idea causes some friction between Michael and the woman but leads to them getting closer. He even asks her out on a date. In New York, Siobhan gets Lucky to change up his plans and they have lots of sex. When they get around to getting Ronan’s safety deposit box, a double cross comes into the mix.

• Members

Thanks Hooked, that makes a hell of a lot more sense (only sad that it's not Tracy that Luke is defending, but I'm glad he doesn't NEED to defend her). I think the folks at DD are having way too much fun at the expense of the LnLers, who I would feel bad for if they weren't so damned obnoxious most of the time.

As for lack of Tracy dates, I imagine we'll see her once or twice a week at least until the wedding.

• Members
In defense of the spoilers, if you get the breakdowns on your TV, it just says "Tracy asks Lulu to be her maid of honor." IIRC, THAT was the spoiler, and all the emotional "spoilers" were people's different ideas of what was going to happen. Except that it was never posted as their ideas - it was posted as if they were insiders, which they obviously weren't. So, yes, spoilers can be crap, but I don't think this one was.

hooked, about LA - how exciting! :)

• Members

Well, since WK and SC are on other network soaps I doubt it. In fact, I know for sure not.

At least brook is there, although she probably doesn't even say a word to Tracy!

Ms. Q...the reason people were talking about an emotional scene is because the ABC Hotsheet that came out said "be sure to watch what is sure to be an emotional scene where Tracy asks lulu tobe her MOH--at least as emotional as Tracy gets"

That is where that came from. And they did edit out part of that convo today between Tracy/lulu. There was some sam stuff edited out too I hear.

• Members

If they were going to cut part of the scenes, why not cut Sonny and Luke who did NOTHING to move anything along.

I've got to wonder, what did MB demand in his last contract, or SB for that matter, that he gets so much airtime with so little story/character movement…. I'm becoming more and more convinced that Guza is not as obsessed with SaSon as some think, because SaSon, and even Brenda, are not getting the best writing on the show. That's reserved for the legacy kids of Robin and Lucky. I wonder if someone is forcing his hand.