Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't like CH cause she is a conniving, back-stabbing bitch from what I know of some things she has done. But that is neither here nor there...I don't like the way she presents herself...just my opinion.

Got another spoiler date from SI this morning on dish...Luke moves into the Q mansion on the 4th, so we know at least the 3rd and 4th they are on next week and brenda visits the Qs on the 4th so I'm sure lunacy are there for her little visit.

• Members

That's fine - you don't have to like CH... doesn't need a reason. Personally I don't care for her politics, but then I'm an old-time liberal.

Love the dates and the frequency of Tracy/LuNacy. I'm trying to get my head around TG's quote of JE saying she doesn't want to work that hard.... but I MISS her!!!

• Members

Got a tiny tidbit today that JE is supposed to have a print interview coming out soon with a soap blogger, but they would confirm when they could. Interesting...

It would be funny if it were Nelson because I had tweeted him asking if he had ever interviewed her and he said "never met her, but I love her. Maybe I'll try soon"

• Members

Some magazine scans for this week...luke/tracy got hottest story of himm moving back in...plus two more sweeps preview....I'm so confused though...so the xmas wedding is lunacy, but guza did say a while back that who we think gets married doesn't end up the ones married. I'm wondering since Tony said they legally wed that it turns out they wed in vegas but go ahead with the wedding anyway. I'm wondering if Tracy remembers it first but keeps luke in the dark and makes him jump through hoops etc to see if he will go through with the real wedding?

Either way, looks like my source was right, seems like lunacy/mayan continue up through xmas!

SOW

jl1pg4.jpg

• Members

medianet pic from soaptownusa for next week for Wed. damn luke is milking it with the wheelchair. He looks like a nursing home patient. No way does tracy not see through this! Looks like that is the outfit JE was wearing in the pic with that teddy bear LW took from a couple weeks ago

http://soaptownusa.com/GH-8/TracyLuke.jpg

http://cdn.media.abc...f48c8ee38ca.jpg

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Jax stands up Carly on Monday, November 1. Ethan and Maya offer Luke minimal assistance as he continues his plot. On Thursday, November 4, a horrified Edward learns Luke is moving back into the mansion. Brenda pays the Quartermaine's a visit.

So luke/tracy at least on Wed and TH of next week. Plus a Brenda visit to the Qs.

• Members

GENERAL HOSPITAL: NOVEMBER PREVIEW

Will Jason's commitment to Brenda undo all his other relationships?

Carly uncovers a scandalous secret about Dante and Brenda. Can anybody stop her from revealing it?

Dante makes an admission to Sonny.

Lucky, Tracy, Ethan and Maya end up in quite the pickle after a Las Vegas bender.

Somebody finally catches Lisa in the act.

That sounds like maybe the wrong people got married!

• Members

I actually want a big splashy Christmas wedding for them - regardless of dates - then another run away to Vegas wedding. I think LuNacy deserves that honour, and God knows Tracy deserves to be swept off her feet and given the wedding she wants.

TG said Luke has finally grown up with Tracy, well lets see Luke walk the talk!