Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes that's what i meant. It seems to me GH is now more open for pre-taping luke stuff so he will not be missing that long. When SB or LW go on vacation you never know because they do pre-tape. I hope GH will do it with Tony too.

It sucks that Brook will not live with the Qs, but it was expected. Edward and Monica are not involved in anything. I would like to know what kind of contract LC signed last year, maybe one with 20 working days a year. It's a shame.

• Members

She will be in The Coven (my new name for the mansion) in no time.

I've come to the conclusion that if Guza felt so strongly about getting rid of one of the senior Qs, it should have been Monica. Alan would have had more potential as a widower with his sister and father than Monica has in that house - and all the same relatives along the way.

• Members

I saw LC tweet that she was off to CT for a nice vacation to see old friends--sure as heck won't interfere with her work schedule.

Talk about a cushy job...if I were Leslie, I'd keep on signing on the dotted line and take their $ and go on my merry way!

• Members

she is supposed to be there called in as next of kin to jason when he is beaten to a pulp.

She might have just been going for a week or a few days I guess.

Studio is dark Memorial day week...I would guess they might start taping the lockdown stuff maybe this week if they are doubling up. Otherwise it would be the week of June 7th I guess

• Members

Monica should spit on Jason since he cares less about her, when they call her for being the next of kin.

And I hope they pre-tape tg stuff. I still don't understand why when Luke leaves then tg has to go. Luke could always be in town and refered to.

• Members

I dunno.... but I'm more and more convinced the legality of the union is not in question.

"before it's too late" for Luke to get them out is interesting too. Too late for Tracy, too late for Lucky or too late for the baby???

• Members

The "terrible thing" part is from their news/gossip section not the actual spoilers, and that girl puts her spin on everything too...

I'm thinking now it is really more about skye. Only because the SID guy was talking about tracy using the paternity knowlege to win points over skye...and he may not know stuff longer term, other than the breakdown stuff the show gives him for the mag, but why he would be specifically talking about skye and tracy's jealousy leads me to think that maybe he knows what causes the impact on their marriage...maybe Luke says despite how much he loves her, he does still have some feelings for skye or something like that. Maybe to win her back, he promises he won't help her with her lorenzo quest...

Ah...guess we are going to have to watch and see! Maybe there will be a few medianets today that show luke/tracy and we will have a better idea of what they are facing...

At least we know Tracy is on with Helena on Tuesday and Luke is on Wed breaking in and getting caught by Thor and reunited with Tracy. Maybe there will be some more later in the week. I wonder her reaction...will she be happy to see him or will she be like "what took you so long...couldnt break yourself away from your skye lovefest? LOL....she will probably yell at him for getting himself thrown in the cell too! :lol:

Edit

Don't know if anyone here watches Chuck, but our friend's son is on the finale tonight playing a young Chuck in flashbacks I believe

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Medianets for week of the 31st!

Tracy does look feverish and sick....Luke kissing Alexis? LOL Now I'm wondering if the whole confession is some delirious dream sequence for Tracy or hallucination. Like she dreams Luke tells her he is in love with Alexis and she wakes up thinking it is real and then he has to convince her it isn't! Luke looks in a cell or something and he is wearing glasses and different clothes so the alexis thing must be a dream. I need to see these bigger asap! LOL

120542_0177_thu.jpg

120542_0174_thu.jpg

120542_0168_thu.jpg

120542_0165_thu.jpg

120542_0141_thu.jpg

120542_0135_thu.jpg

120542_0119_thu.jpg

120542_0078_thu.jpg

Edited by hookedongh