• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Damn Tracy is too smart for that

at least it means she can be back in pc this summer.

Maybe those spoilers were right that nobody believes Tracy when the kid is born

seems like they are setting up Claire to be the kidnapper so nobody will suspect Helena

I hope trscy is back and in the hospital when it goes on lockdown

• Members

Okay totally don't get this...recap of SID podcast guy tonight...I'm going to listen to it to see what exactly her eally said, but here is the gist from dish recap..don't like the sound of this though...

Liz's story is going to be really big over the summer. First theres

Helena/Tracy/Luke stuff with Hells holding Tracy hostage and will have

a lot of impact on Tracy/Luke's marriage. Then there's also what

happens after the birth - it's going to be a really big story and it's

going to take some really surprising twists.

Tracy is a little insecure when it comes to marriage, like right now

Skye is, because Luke is not a one woman man. If he cheated on Laura,

hell he'll cheat on Tracy. With that knowledge will come power, she

can possibly use the knowledge of paternity as earning big points with

Luke.

• Members
that isn't even legible. I'm looking forward to what you actually hear hooked.

Tracy being insecure - yes we know that. But what does Helena and Skye have to do with each other??? I would actually really like them in cahoots.... two down for the price of one once LuNacy prevails.

• Members

Okay I listened to the actual podcast....this is what was said exactly...

SID guy was pissed that Jason is not talking to Monica about going to jail.

First he talks about Liz's story for the summer...says first it starts with Helena holding Tracy captive and what comes out of that...and that is going to have a lot of impact on luke/tracy's marriage. That is going to be some good stuff.

What happens after the birth for Liz...big story for Liz...going to have surprising twists.

Someone asked if Tracy knows about the paternity and if she is going to spill the secret...he said that Tracy pretty much already knows about the paternity...she already figures out okay I'm on to something...Tracy is smart enough to realize why Helena is holding her hostage. He has to believe that with that kind of knowlege comes some sort of power...if tracy does know the truth...she could possibly use that to keep her husband...she is going to earn major major points by telling luke about the paternity. And he did go on to say that Tracy's husband is the baby's father (he is a little confused...I think he meant grandfather) and Tracy is insecure about her marriage and Luke has historically never been a one woman man...hell if he cheated on Laura to have Ethan, he for sure will cheat on Tracy (his words)and with Skye in the picture now....Tracy could use that to hang on to her husband.

Basically it seemed like he knew that Tracy would tell Luke about it...but speccing and inserting his own opinion on the rest. He admitted later to only having breakdown info til half way thru June.

I'm still not sure about the way their marriage will be impacted.

He also mentioned how GH is only mob focused and even big players like Tony and Jane are reduced to B players and they have a story yes, but it is once every five days. I'm thinking they are more like D players and it is more like once every two weeks!

He thinks they might recast maya

Here is the SOW summer preview...guess it is something bad about their marriage..

Bhahahaha...

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Okay... let me see if I can get the gist of that (btw hating when talking heads put in their own 2 cents worth - it throws everything off)

Helena DOES indeed capture Luke and while LuNacy are together Luke admits something about their marriage that COULD be troubling for Tracy or Luke or both. Tracy doesn't react well and Luke has to work to get her back on track. In the meantime Tracy is sitting on a power keg of information, and rather than following her natural instincts to use it as leverage she tells the fullness of her knowledge to the man she loves above all else. So even though she's insecure about Skye being around and how dedicated Luke truly is, Tracy still loves him too much to hold Luke or his biological family over the proverbial barrel.

Actually yeah, I can see how this only deepens LuNacy's connection in the long run, but it's going to be a bumpy ride along the way.

EDIT

The Mob Focus argument is crap and getting less strength every time I hear it. The mob is background music but certainly not the whole deal. Viewers are returning to GH BECAUSE of the relationship stories happening - and the mobbies have relationships too. The ONLY mob-focused story we have is a little side number done by Johnny wanting to bring down Sonny. Other than that the mob isn't even present - it's as relevant as ELQ, the Metro Court and the Cassidine history in day-to-day life. If we take a good look at the canvas, the Corrinthos family is falling apart but he Spencers are equally front-and-center and getting stronger every day.

Edited by remos

• Members

SOW: Sneak Peeks

From SOW with commentary from the poster

I think the SID was a big jerk...he was talking about a question from a caller about Michael getting raped in prison which is apparently coming up and he said he couldn't comment on that...but um...yah...you know GH viewers deserve what they get for supporting the show where violence is the crux. Jerk.

Oh....

• Members

But the SID guy contradicted basically the SOD/SOW previews...He makes it sound like Tracy is fighting to hang on to Luke. The tracy commentary on her jealousy stuff and cheating with laura was his own spin. He seems to really like Tracy though...and seems to think they have a story at least. The mags have luke trying to fight to win tracy back. Maybe Luke gets taken again or something by Vlad...I'm pretty sure Tracy will still be aroudn when Luke is not this summer.

The news has to be troubling because why would luke be fighthing to win her back. And does this fighting take place in captivity or after they are released?

NLG tweeted she wouldn't be back on screen til June 17th (she was taping this week again) so if SR worked with luke/tracy last Friday it is probably going to show up mid-June. I'm hoping maybe Luke/tracy are there for the hospital lockdown when liz has her baby and franco shows up on June 30th---only that would be a REALLY late vacation for Tony.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

This is the problem with talking heads - the parasites of the medium - they give their opinion due to copyright stuff, and we NEVER KNOW what is actually going to play out until it happens. That Tracee on SD is the worst - so hateful and negative. I don't buy any of her 'interpretations' because she's just so mean.

the fighting back thing is what I'm wondering about - is it a tiff and they sort it out? Timeline wise it seems to happen while they are locked up together. We know Guza is behind LuNacy for the win, so after that it's just a matter of fastening our seat belts. The whole thing is a big question and we've got probably less to go on now than we usually do with Tracy spoilers (which are rare to begin with)

Ultimately all we know is that Luke and Tracy WILL be together and stronger for this experience, and Helena will ultimately fail. Everything up until that point is a crap shoot.

• Members

HOLY CRAP!!!! There are so many contradicting spoilers that I don't know if I can believe ANY of them. I think I perfer to stay spoiler free and see where the story takes me because if I get to thinking too much I would think that they were leaving the show all together!! haha!

I will admit that I am watching more of the show as a whole the past few weeks, I am trying my best to keep an open mind, with a bunch of soaps getting cancelled right and left I will keep my mouth shut on all the stuff that I hate. And enjoy GH for what it is.

• Members

This clarifies a little to read the real deal.

in any event here isvthe exact wording ad I have the sod mag

forever plotting, Helena schemes to respark the cassadine Spencer feud by holding Luke and Tracy captive and keeping the true paternity of liz's baby a secret. Despite how much he genuinely loves her, Luke reveals to Tracy something shocking about their marriage, and Luke fights to win Tracy back.

Sow exact wording

forever plotting, Helena schemes to respark the cassadine Spencer feud by holding Luke and tracy captive and keeping the true paternity of Liz baby a secret. Despite how genuinely he lives her, Luke reveals something (troubling) about his marriage to Tracy, and then fights to win Tracy back. As for vlad cassadine, you'll have to watch and see.

Bottom line for me is they are getting story . He comes out and says jolivia are not forever love and are blowing up and that spuxie are ending . Nothing on lunacy ending. And they have Luke fighting for her back.

Either way for me... If Jane us on I'm happy.

Interview with al says she hopes brook gets to see her local relatives the qs.

• Members

^^^ Exactly - bottom line Tracy has a story with Luke and Helena, and in the end LuNacy comes out of it stronger than every. What happens between now and then is probably going to put us through the ringer and give us moment of great elation, but it's not going to ultimately be the ruin of Luke and Tracy. I think Guza has been quoted about 8 times since January that Luke really loves Tracy.

What can Luke possibly say about their marriage is what my imagination is stuck on.

• Members

There is a hysterical article in SOD with NLG/JJY...so funny. I"ll try to post it later.

The only thing I can imagine is that since she is already pissed at him over skye, that she forces him to come clean and admit he cheats...or that their marriage isn't really legal. Or that he can't promise her he won't cheat?

I'm stumped other than that.