The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

So here is the 3-30-10 clip where Tracy and Nikolas speak at GH. I originally wanted to put all last weeks clips in one file but, I was unable to get 3-31-10's clip, is there anybody able to get the clip of Maya meeting the Q's??

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CD7K6PXG

I will put the rest of the clips together tomorrow, its getting late!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think the luke being furious and accusing lucky of having it in for ethan were in soapoperasource/SON spoilers...however, it does seem that everything spoiled about luke/laura/lucky type conversations doesn't happen.

I'm hoping maybe tracy will pop up on friday as that is the day luke/lulu spoiled to clash--clearly it starts and then continues into maybe Monday from the medianet pics. Cause she is definitely in the room when that happens or for part of it.

• Members

I wonder if Tracy sees Helena talking to the lab tech or something in the hallway of the hospital next week or sees her doing something off and then tells Luke about it and that is what those scenes are about and that is why Luke suspects something maybe.

I wonder if they will have skye/luke take off for a week or two or if they pre-taped any of TG's stuff cause he was off for 3 weeks, although one of them was this week when the studio was dark.

• Members

She was on with Carly looking really bad I might add. And there with Luke when he and lulu were going at it and after told Luke he handled it wrong.

The hug was not today nor the pix of trscy with lucky Ethan and Luke. So more mon I think. Dfter hour days last week it was hard to just have one day this week!

I will post the clips if I see them up Ny time soon

One more thing...it is do nice to see Tracy with other people like jax Carly nik etc for a change

• Members

Man this board is down a lot. Frustrating.

Anyway yes to Tracy. Good to see she's mixing it up with others AND this time around she's fully with Luke supporting Ethan. Luke, btw, went to town on Dante's ass - I wouldn't want to cross Luke in that mood.

And he did handle Lulu all wrong - so funny (though not meant to be humourous) the way Tracy had to chastise him about how to handle Lulu.

• Members

Loved when Luke handed Dante his ass. Then Dante running behind him to tell him about the "law" Luke wasn't having it. He was pissed at the idiot cops of the pcpd that let his son get beat up in jail.

Tracy might need to give Luke some stress relief with all his kids in some kinda trouble/drama. :wub:

Edited by funny1

• Members

I was just coming on to say someone left that spoiler for me in the IL at dish...woo hoo how original!

Lots of skye in medianet pics--she is brokering peace between ethan/kristina for what reason I have no clue as she knows Ethan for a week and hates alexis.

No tracy

Luke and ethan/lucky and maya

• Members

Meh... I wouldn't worry too much - perhaps it's one of those "I'll scratch your back..." things. Maybe Luke won't help Skye because he's not sure what Kristina will pull next, so Skye goes over to get Krissy for some one-on-one face time with Ethan just to make it easier for Luke to say yes. As we've seen many, many times before, no Tracy in mediapics doesn't necessarily mean no Tracy at all.

I still have hopes for Ethina eventually and I'm glad they are having a conversation probably today at the hospital and again on the 20th of the month.

Skye might not be all that helpful from Ethan's perspective anyway, because we're supposed to see Tracy/Ethan joining forces to get rid of her at some point. I don't think Ethan wants his family interfered with, and he's much more interested in Dad and Mama, not some overly hair-dyed interloper.

• Members

I don't think the ethan/tracy joining forces was a real spoiler. Would be fun though but I think it was tracy/ethan plotting to get rid of skye & maya.

I really don't think Robin C. is around all that long. I'm not worried...it just seems random to me about skye brokering the truce apology. Not that I would think Tracy would ever do that, but seems like it is something maybe Sam might tell Kristina to do to move on or soemthing they tell her to do in therapy.

I think Luke is also suspicious of Helena the week of the 19th, so hopefully Tracy will pop on here and there.

I am wondering if Tony's vacation will show up on screen at all.

• Members

Well I don't know if we can believe much of anything spoiler-wise anymore. Today was supposed to be Luke's yelling at Lucky for not supporting his brother, but what we actually got was Luke reminding Ethan that Lucky worked really hard to get him cleared. And instead of Ethan staying mad at Kristina, he actually heard what Lucky said about now not being the time to attack Kristina and that she needs an apology, and when Luke said that's a bit much to ask of Ethan, Ethan agreed that Lucky was right and left to do just that. THEN we had Luke yelling at Lucky that before Ethan should apologies, Kristina, Alexis, Sonny, the PCPD, etc. should apologize first. At no point did Luke, Ethan or Lucky suggest there were favourites being played.

And then the spoiler about Dante thinking about leaving the force was ridiculous - he's just struggling with watching the good guys sink to the bad guys' level and not wanting to be part of that. Lulu supported him as someone who does function with integrity.

Line of the day (and I'm sure I'm not doing justice) is Luke telling Tracy subtlety looked as natural on her as a Paisley caftan, or something like that. JE lost it for a moment, lol.