The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Tracy went to the MC, found Jax and told him Skye was in town so that would be a great opportunity to make Carly jealous. Jax agreed and returned to the HS with Tracy.

Luke was certainly less rude than Tracy was quite honestly. He spent most of the time trying to get everyone to leave so he could speak with Skye. When he finally did he sat down and said he didn't believe in fate (I think was the word) OR coincidences so why was she back in town. He was playing her and Skye called him on it immediately, however she was just about to open up to Luke when Tracy barged back in with Jax in tow. I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow Skye leaves with Jax and LuNacy have their conversation. I don't think the kiss was cut - they haven't cut any expected kisses that I can think of yet. Luke was flirty like he always is, but he certainly wasn't all over Skye. It's still way too soon to jump to any conclusions, and ANYONE on the web who tries to say Luke couldn't wait for Tracy to leave so he could be all about Skye is reading an agenda into this that wasn't there, from what I could see.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Tracy went to get Jax at the Metrocourt to get Skye away from Luke.And to make Carly jealous. Luke was trying to be alone with Skye so he was flirting with her but I took that as him trying to see what the hell she wanted. Tracy did say something about gangsta something but I don't remember what.

I hope that bar kiss is tomorrow since they haven't been alone yet since Skye came. And Skye is suppost to go and talk to Jax at the Metrocourt.

• Members

Welcome.

I know that one. On Tuesday I took the screamers to the gym so I could work out and then we went swimming. Shiloh looked at the clock and panicked saying "Mommy, it's 3 o'clock!" I said it was okay - I was taping it anyway. Well, you should have seen the looks the two oldest ones exchanged, lol.

We've also discovered that if work hasn't begun within half an hour of getting up in the morning, it's not happening. At this rate my kids have had their "weekend" and Saturday/Sunday will be school days. Her Highness decided it wasn't fair that she should work on her birthday, so they played today. I doubt a building-school kid would get very far with that argument - but then they wouldn't have the weekend to make it up either.

• Members

Oh, goody goody. Thanks Hooked. It still doesn't tell us anything we couldn't figure out on our own, but wouldn't it be fabulous if Brook has grown into a mini version of "Grannie" in the recent years? We need more baby-bitches on the show. Kristina is a Damsel and Maxie/Lulu have been tamed. We don't have any really fabulous trouble makers anymore. Talk about complications - Tracy's granddaughter trying to break up the relationship of Luke's daughter, and that's EXACTLY what LuNacy want for Lante anyway.

• Members

It could be a beautiful thing. CarSaSon might arguably be the leads, but the Spencer family is taking over the role as preeminent family having major interactions with the Cassidines, Davis/Corrinthos and Quartermaine families. With a Lulu/Dante/Brook thing Tracy and Olivia would have to interact (considering their history and Guza's love for LLC, I wouldn't be surprised to see this). It would certainly give Tracy something to do that doesn't involve Luke directly.

• Members

I was a little bit disappointed with today's episode. Everything seemed so rushed and the scenes were all very short. We did not learn anything about Skye even so she was on the HS the whole episode, while other people had enough time to drive through the whole town and back or got served and appeared in court on the same episode. Time seem to fly for everyone but for Luke/Skye.

Looking forward to tomorrow.

• Members

Honestly Funny, I think we are going to get something like that. TPTB have taken great pains to prove that Luke is all about Tracy so they're not about to drop it now. I imagine it will be something along the lines of Tracy yelling that he couldn't wait to have her gone and Skye's up to something, and Luke saying YES she is up to something and he'd be able to find out if Tracy didn't come down so hard. THAT was why he wanted her gone so he could talk to Skye. We're not back in 2008. Luke has even reinforced his fidelity and Tracy has acknowledged she knows that to be true. I think Team LuNacy will be reconfirmed before the day is out.

In an hour or so we'll know if I'm right. :P

• Members

I hope it works out that way. It has to be if they kiss. She must know he is playing games with Skye. But he needs to clue her in sometimes I would think. I hated when he dropped his family for Skye's call. I guess luke saving a damsel in distress was jump started since he doesn't get to use ti much with Tracy.

• Members

I wish they would spend more time explaining Luke's actions rather than inferring as well. Tracy is smart but this is her sensitive spot that doesn't have much objectivity. Luke needs to acknowledge that out loud. (It might shut down some of the nay-sayers as well.)