Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

hey everyone! i know it's been a long time. I haven't had much going on besides drawing (surprise surprise) and working. Nothing to report and not a whole lot going on GH last I'd seen so I haven't had anytime to come on let alone anything to talk about. Have I missed much? Just wanted to check in and see what's going on with everyone

• Members

Hey knh Good to see you again. What are you working on lately drawing wise? Still doing portraits?

lainey--did you see the photos of Jane/leslie from that Iparticipate event? I think her hair was super pixie cut short in real life in those pics...so I guess it is showing up on screen next week.

• Members

Only mention of Tracy in SID is in the article about GF return..

"THe truth about Francis return"

Headwriter Guza admits the time has never been better for Laura to make her return to PC. "Strong family units are one of the things viewers love about soaps," he says. "Having laura back would absolutely shore up the Spencer Family, and we'd never shy away from that."

Storyline wise, theer's a lot of material to be addressed! "There's new-found conflict between Laura and Luke now that Ethan's come to town, " he observes. Yup Laura might have a thing or two to say about the fact that her husband fathered a child with another woman during the supposedly-happy years of their marriage! "And don't forget, the scribe says," when we last saw laura, Scott Baldwin had snuck onto her flight."

While the thought of Laura spending time with her ex-husband probably wouldn't elicit a joyous response from Luke, shouldn't his first thought be about his current wife? "Luke and Tracy's relationship is a solid one, "Guza points out, "but there's no way having his ex-wife back on the scene wouldn't shake things up."

Okay so bottom line this puppy, "The opportunities are endless, " says Guza of the tales waiting to be told, and "we look forward to one day exploring these options."

Pic of Laura and Tracy (back of Tracy in the hideous turqoise tablecloth from 2008 in the Q living room)

• Members

Yup, nothing much. Sonny asked Luke to set up a meeting with Joey Limbo, which Luke eventually agreed to do after reminding Sonny that he's "Switzerland" in all of this.

Cute moment - Ethan and Kristina on the docks. Her crush is very obvious, he seems oblivious. She asked for his phone number so they could text, and he gave it freely.

Spoilers I've seen recently:

Spencermaines together for Thanksgiving with the Q's.

Ethan is supposed to rescue Kristina at some point (that's obviously being set up)

Cassidine/Spencer story doesn't kick into high gear until after the New Year

Rebecca leaves of her own volition

• Members

I would bet the cassadine/spencer story being pushed to winter or early spring is guza-speak for 86'd. What are they gonna do--start the whole story up in March or April and then Tony is headed out in May for vacay?

I think it will go by the way of the big umbrella counterfeit drug story, etc.

It appears to me at the moment that luke/tracy are just flying under the radar with nothing going on. Luke has no story other than being a prop to LL2/Niz...they must have had to promise Tony something else as I am sure the Cassadine story was his baby. I bet they wangled him into the Franco story to appease him for now. I also wouldn't be surprised if that is why NP is still around either--to appease TG.

I've been watching DOOL--it is really pretty good. I found myself watching the whole episode on Th and F and not FFing. I like that they use their vets in stories. I like seeing Wally even though he is pretty boring on tht show!