Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks Hooked - that reading sounds interesting. That's what I want to know about Luke while he's being held captive... that he's doing everything he can to get home and that he's being fatherly to a young woman who's had some bad stuff happen to her.

Sounds like Tracy is going to be popping in here and there all summer. I imagine it's going to be pretty funny until they realize that Luke is missing and hadn't merely left. I know some of you don't like the "Parent Patrol", but honestly that has always been a big part of the character and this summer it isn't patrolling the love life of her ungrateful step-daughter. This summer it should like all the juniors will have her attention. From the spoilers I've read, only Spixie isn't in her sights. But Michael, Kristina, Lulu, Jason, Rebecca, Ethan and Lucky are.

You know how it will play out - Edward will be absolutely delighted that everyone is around and will allow them to burn the house down so long as they don't hurt their fingers. Monica will try to be the reasonable one who talks logic with them and find out what's really going on. And Tracy couldn't care less what the younger crowd wants so long as she knows about it and it's not going to take anything from her.

Funny.... I was thinking about a challenge. Perhaps starting with the first letter of the alphabet and we have a character name, and object and a location all with the same letter. Then we challenge each other to write a short fic that contains all three. Everyone can participate and each letter gets a week's worth of attention. What do you think?

• Members

ah...

EDIT

So GH's new slang word is "bangin'"? I've heard the word maybe two or three times this week. Watch out Hooked I think they might be replacing the word with their other favorite word "ass". :o

Edited by funny1

• Members

Recaps Friday, June 19th

NO TRACY

Vets: Alexis

Other Stories:

CarJax continues their afternoon but Lulu interrupts and they have Spencer women time

Michael isn't actually knocked out, he jumps up and punches the other guy - and he loved it apparently

Claudia trying to get Johnny on her side - Olivia interrupts and Johnny gives Claudia the boot

Nic creates a fairytale night for Rebecca - complete with the dress Emily died in

Alexis busts Michael and Kristian at Jakes

Lulu and Carly are cute - they actually did 'catch up' about Ethan and Johnny

Olivia calls Sonny on his ish about hating Johnny because he's sleeping with Liv

Jason and Johnny work out the details for the evening

Interesting Olivia/Lulu moment talking about Johnny and how JoLu wouldn't have worked

Funny stuff from Johnny as he and Jason go through he woods to find the Z-baddies

Michael attacks Carly and Jax arrives in time to tackle him

Sonny and Claudia start angry sex again

Johnny sees the red bead on Jason's head and has to decide what to do

• Members

I have a really good one it one a contest

Savannah's Kahlua Chocolate Cupcakes with Kahlua Buttercream Frosting

3 eggs, separated

3/4 cup granulated sugar

1/2 cup butter

1 cup light brown sugar, packed

2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour

1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder

1 1/2 tsp. baking soda

3/4 cup strong cold coffee

3/4 cup Kahlua

Kahlua Buttercream Frosting (recipe follows)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, or in the bowl of a stand mixer, beat egg whites until frothy; then beat in sugar until stiff peaks form. Set aside. Cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg yolks one at a time. Sift flour, cocoa and baking soda together. Add to creamed mixture alternately with coffee and Kahlua; blend well. Fold egg whites into batter. Fill prepared cupcake cups to 2/3 full. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove cupcakes from tins and cool on rack completely before frosting. Makes 2 dozen cupcakes.

Kahlua Buttercream Frosting

6 Tbsp butter

1 lb. powdered sugar

3 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder

4 Tbsp. Kahlua

2-3 Tbsp. hot coffee

In large bowl, cream together butter and powdered sugar. Add cocoa powder, Kahlua and hot coffee. Beat until smooth. Frosts 2 dozen cupcakes.

Hope that helps

P.S.

I am on school holidays so let the video making begin :D

• Members

Someone told me she is with the Qs when Carly comes to ask them about taking Michael in on Friday the 26th but I am not sure. She is not mentioned anywhere so I doubt she will be on before Friday if then. She is also not mentioned anywhere for the following week of the 29th either at this point. I'lll let you know if I hear anymore.

• Members

Hey guys

Jeez we are slow today

anyway I have a GH clip shout out to all those checking the thred

The PC fire seen where Edward has the heart attack, Tracy and Alan Fight so on and so forth

Thanks

I hope we get some good Tracy seens coming up

It looks like we are all dead

P.S.

Are last weeks clips up

Love

Speed Bump aka TracyQartermaine aka Sav-Dog aka Savannah

• Members

Hey guys...

Sun has finally come out here and it feels like summer for the first time this year. Nice to know the kids won't be freezing their butts off at camp anymore.

I don't see Tracy is spoilers anywhere, but the mediapics for 29th have her an lots of Monica/Edward with Michael. I can't copy it here, but this is the link...

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/display/dis.../116821_046.htm

Recaps, Monday June 22nd

No Tracy

Other Stories:

Rebecca runs out on Nic, who says the evening was a success... whatever that means

CarJax discuss Michael's behaviour and Jax thinks Michael can't live there - it's too hard on Carly

Jason and Johnny survive their shoot out (Johnny saving Jason's life of course)

ClauSon post-coital verbal smackdowns

Ethan councils Rebecca to keep on the con and not fall for everything Nic is doing

Jax explains to Carly that Michael takes is all out on her because she's the safe place

Michael takes off and asks Sonny if he can live there

Johnny kicks Claudia out so he can be with Olivia

Jason/Jax discuss Michael, violence and how living with Sonny is a bad idea

Dominic/Dante??? grabs Morgan as he's trying to get to Sonny's

Edited by remos

• Members

I have a feeling Michael living at the Qs ins't going to last for that long. I bet he gets into trouble and then they realize he isn't any better over there either.

Guess we shall see--all I know is Tracy is back wearing ugly big tablecloth outfits. I was hoping they burned this one!

http://http://www.abcmedianet.com/assets/ph/thu/116821_046_thu.jpg

Edited by hookedongh