The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

It's so hard to tell what will continue tomorrow and what won't. Liz/Tracy putting together that Ethan/Rebecca might be involved could continue... or it might not. The "Search for Luke" is certainly not anyone's priority at this point. Seriously... Tracy's rings were firmly in place, she didn't seem bothered by the mention of Holly's name at all, no one thought he was with Holly actually - just run off somewhere else. I got the feeling that Tracy saw the distinction - she threatened him that if he left with HOLLY it was over, but nothing said his leaving to go somewhere else wasn't more palatable. They know Luke...

I really hope the whole divorce/Holly thing is dropped - we seriously don't need to go through that all over again. What I got yesterday was the Spencers (Tracy, Lucky, Liz, Lulu) were trying to explain to Ethan that this is what Luke does... wanderlust gets the better of him no matter what he promises. The shift from Luke to Ethan happened today, meaning that dealing with/about Luke was demoted and getting Ethan figured out and gone became the priority. Tracy was happy, strong and confident today, not an abandoned wife who was heartbroken.

BTW, in response to the Serial Girls thing - they are projecting too much. It's not like Ethan was being written being "in sync" with Luke, it's that he really believed Luke wouldn't leave and doesn't have the history that the other three do. The fact that Ethan happens to be right this time will be reason for more acceptance - but it definitely wasn't an "Ethan is closer to Luke than his other kids" thing. At any given time Luke could be in danger and no one would be the wiser. Tracy, Lulu and Lucky have sort of accepted that. Ethan is new to this game.

Edited by remos

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I hope the divorce crap is dropped as well. Although it would have been fun to see Tracy hire Sam and Ethan trying to convince Tracy not to and to give him anothe chance and the scenes spoiled about Lulu actually telling her to leave and being a sweet and funny scenes between them.

She did say she was done yesterday and luke wasn't the only man she was done with--Ethan was fired. But she did have her ring on. Tracy usually pitches that the minute she is pissed.

I'm glad they didn't make her think he was with holly, but this was a funny line...

He is off trying to find a broad he hasn't bedded and a bar he hasn't barfed in! LOL

• Members

Recaps Thursday June 18th

No Tracy...

Vets: Monica

Other Stories:

JOlivia cuteness with a car repair

Andrea tries to convince Patrick to drop the suit (doesn't work)

Claudia tries to have Jason taken out

Michael being an ass to Carly, skips PT and drinks at Jakes with Kristina and her idiot friend who knocks Michael out with two punches

Tracy prop - Liz wants Lucky to speak with Tracy about Ethan/Rebecca

Monica and Rebecca talk about Emily and Nicholas. then visits Nicholas and tells him to get over it

Andrea/Floyd talk about fall out

Carly and Olivia have fun girl-talk about JOlivia and Sonny

Sonny blusters about JOlivia and wanting Jason to keep an eye on Johnny

Claudia busts Johnny about JOlivia, tells him the plan to take out Jason and asks him to let Jason die - not save him

Nicholas follows Monica's advice and takes another chance with Rebecca

CarJax rose-filled bubble bath.. :wub:

• Members

No, it's being shared around. CarJax, Scrubs, Spixie, JOlivia....

Really? I'm always like Oliver...

"More, please...."

Oh, there's always the "word of the moment". We've had "cr@p, d@mn, b!tch and now barf.... seeing how far they can push it before the Mouse House takes exception I'd bet.

• Members

I tell you Lunacy need to move to hbo or showtime or skinamax (i mean cinemax :P )

Remos what do you have in mind?

Can Helena kidnap Tracy too and then they'll be together that way. Thinking they'll die and then... Well you know what happens next?

Damn Novemeber is a long damn time. These two should be humping before then.

Edited by funny1