The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Tracy's on and wearing an outfit I've never seen before! She's got on this gray shiny skirt and a light pink jacket decorated with gray roses. Hair hasn't changed from the other day.

Martha Byrne in scenes with JE? ::claps hands:: Yay! Seriously, this needs to happen.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Recaps, Wednesday April 29th

STATS

Vets: Tracy, Luke

Kisses: none

Appearance: beautiful coral jacket with a subtle off-white pailey sort of design, grey skirt, pearls; hair still in her eyes

Other Stories: Sonny is an ass - Jax/Sonny fight over Carly as Olivia watches; Matt moves in to help Patrick with Emma; LuMax work back towards their friendship; LuRe post-date are very cute while Nic/Liz watch them (heavy dropping of LnL2 suggestions); Johnny has another fight with Claudia about how stupid she was with the hit; Rebecca tells Nic to leave her alone because he's obviously got issues; Ethan has an encounter with both Lulu and Lucky; NiLiz kiss to upset LuRe who watch perplexed

Line of the Day: Olivia to Sonny and Jax "Just dial back the testosterone".

Sc. 1 - New day. Tracy comes in to the HS saying Luke was up and out early this morning. Luke tells her Ethan didn't come in and Tracy asks what the problem is. Luke tells Tracy the till is full just as he left it, and he outlines what happened with Ethan yesterday.

Sc. 2 - Tracy assures him Artful Dodger will be back. Luke says he won't be back because he left the money so that's a huge statement that the game's over. Tracy tells him to let it be over. Luke says he knows the thought of him being will Holly drive her crazy and that she wants to believe he was a eunuch before they hooked up. Tracy cuts him off and says it's got nothing to do with her being jealous and everything to do with him scaring her about how easily he's being played. Luke continues to think Tracy is overreacting, but she counters that Ethan planted a seed and it took root - Ethan and Holly are setting it up for something. Ethan has given him something even more than money to follow, and it's working.

Sc. 3 - no LuNacy

Sc. 4 - Luke says Tracy wasn't there, she didn't see that Ethan lost his cool for the first time. It was obvious the notion was completely new to him. Tracy says of course, Holly just gives everyone a picture of Luke on the assumption they will find him. Luke points out that Ethan's story hasn't changed from day one. Tracy says it's a scam. Luke says of course it's a scam but it's not a scam on them for her money, it's a scam on Ethan. Holly set Ethan up to get on Luke's radar and he's not going to let this go until he finds out one way or another if Ethan is his son.

Sc. 5 - Tracy tells him she has too much respect for him to dismiss his theory out of hand, but if Ethan wants to leave Luke has to let him. And if her theory is right it's best that Ethan is gone. Either way the choice is the same. Then she tells Luke she will leave him to think about what he will do. As she leaves Lucky comes in and he and Tracy greet each other. Luke is pouring a drink and Lucky makes a hateful remark about Luke drowning his sorrows when he should be celebrating. Luke wonders what Lucky is talking about and Lucky happily tells Luke he saw Ethan on the docks and Ethan said he was leaving for Sydney.

Sc. 6 - no LuNacy

Sc. 7 - Luke chases Ethan to the airport and tells him that He understand why Ethan doesn't want DNA around - the FBI or evidence or something. Ethan says thanks to Luke for everything he had to teach. Luke says Ethan can't leave without him knowing the truth. Ethan says he's not interested - Luke has enough kids with issues and he's not interested in joining the club.

• Members

THanks for the recaps...no Tracy mention for tomorrow. Just that Luke convinces Ethan to take the DNA test.

I thought I remembered some insider saying Tracy and Lulu are like of course he refused to take the DNA test and that Ethan finally agrees. Maybe that is tomorrow. Or maybe that was just BS...

Next on General Hospital:

Lucky accuses Nikolas of being immature.

Nikolas and Liz get a little drunk at Jake's and make out.

Rebecca makes a private phone call.

Ethan finally gives in to the DNA test.

Jax asks Jason to keep quiet about Jerry's involvement for Carly's sake.

Patrick and Ingrid Hansen work together on Michael's case.

Maxie focuses on getting Spinelli back.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

True. But I knew she was on tuesday and wed this week. Just didn't think it was going to be for one scene on Tuesday. But sometimes I guess if it isn't a big thing they only mention the 5 or 6 main stories.

From what I can gather I see she is mentioned I think on Tuseday of next week. And from the CGS that say Luke finds out the test results next TH the 7th she should be on that day too since we have seen her in the medianet pics. Perhaps the lulu stuff with Tracy/Luke is on Tuesday.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow and see what I can find out for Tracy dates for next week.

Remos--or anyone who watched--so Tracy seems like she really is looking after Luke's best interests and not jealous right? Did Luke seem to acknowlege she was after she explained herself. He is kind of an ego maniac thinking she is only jealous of him being with Holly years ago.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Honestly Hooked, he almost seemed like he was teasing her a bit by saying she wanted to believe him a eunuch before she entered his life - knowing full well A: Tracy never thought that and B: he wasn't even celibate when she entered his life. But no, no sign of actual jealousy in the least. And Tracy is every bit the ego maniac thinking it's all about her money. She's just very protective of him and her instincts are probably saying he's setting himself up for a fall and she wants to prevent it. The love between the two was also quite obvious today. Holly will be about answers, not a wedge.

• Members

oh man.. where is cazigirl?!?! She hasn't uploaded GH yet. She has spoiled me!

i'm traveling for work. DEAD tired.

Back in hotel room...

DYING to catch up on today (and that great jacket!)...

But cazi isn't up yet.. and i can't find any epis from today on YouTube. Anywhere else I can look NOW!?!?!

I don't think i get soap opera network where i am.. and i don't want to wait until 10 even if i do!

I want to watch, nap and eat... wahhhhhh

• Members

SID

SUBJECT:

INS & OUTS! Holly is headed home. Is Robert next?

With Holly's return, the buring question is "who's the daddy?"

Helena thinks Luke is the daddy, but could Robert be the daddy? And will he make an appearance?

"Time will tell" teases a GH spokesperson.

An insider answers a bit more coyly "TR will be contacted about returning, but not for a while. They want to get Emma into the story. ONce that's running smoothly, they'll toss Robert in for conflict".

and

INS & OUTS! Storm Update

Basically talked about missing some PA's for pilot season. But she's not leaving. She also said "I didn't even know if the show wanted to keep me, but I'm glad they did!"

Luke's Leaving Town!

TG is leaving for his extended vacation, but pretaped all of May Sweeps.

• Members

What does that mean? TG tapes scenes that will airing during May Sweeps or will he pre-tape all May long? The latter would make more sense since we know TG is still taping and you can't call that pre-taping May Sweeps, because GH is taping May right now, not just Tony.

Every year that time I wonder when he leaves and how long he will be gone. This year at least it seems not too bad.