Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Have I mentioned lately that it's DAMN COLD up here!!!! Funny, I'm coming for a visit. No AC required.

The screamers and I just got back from the pool. Who lets their daughter have a swim birthday party in Canada in January???? I ask you. It's insane - and the hot tub wasn't working (E#)$(((@*&#*@^*(*@%(#*()$*&#)(*$))

So, we know we'll see Tracy this week. Any idea on dates? Nicholas' time with Monica should follow over into tomorrow, but you never know. Wednesday? Thursday? BTW, they updated the promo and there is a new/better picture of Tracy and Nadine at the Benefit so she will obviously be around anytime they are in the board room.

Jin welcome. This is definitely the place for TQ/JE appreciation.

• Members

I'll weigh in....

BEST SINGLE EPISODE - DRAMA

Tracy and Laura

BEST SINGLE EPISODE - COMEDY

When Luke and Tracy stole the airplane from drug smugglers

BEST SINGLE EPISODE - ROMANCE

New years eve

BEST SPEECH

Tracy explaining to Johnny that Lulu may end up like Laura after taking Johnny in to see Laura

BEST SEXUAL INNUENDO

The hammock reference

SEXIEST SCENE

When Luke and Tracy left in May

BEST KISS

NYE

BEST QUOTE

"Judging from the toxic glow on the horizon, I say we are over L.A.' (or something similiar to that...I can't remember the exact wording)

BEST EXPRESSION

Facing Luke when he was drunk in Mexico. Some of Jane's expressions were priceless.

BEST FACE-TOUCHING

NYE

BEST NICKNAME

Petunia

BEST HAIR

OY

BEST OUTFIT

I liked the blue jacket Tracy wore on the plane ride to L.A.

• Members

My Turn.

BEST SINGLE EPISODE - DRAMA

Tracy and Laura (because of the scene with Lulu)

BEST SINGLE EPISODE - COMEDY

Ass Slap Day

BEST SINGLE EPISODE - ROMANCE

New Years Eve

BEST SPEECH

Tracy explaining to Johnny that Lulu may end up like Laura after taking Johnny in to see Laura

BEST SEXUAL INNUENDO

"Collar and leash..."

SEXIEST SCENE

NYE

BEST KISS

When Luke and Tracy left in May

BEST QUOTE

"My butt doesn't need any help from you."

BEST EXPRESSION

before going after Monica in the elevator

BEST FACE-TOUCHING

?

BEST NICKNAME

wife

BEST HAIR

sopping wet

BEST OUTFIT

there's no such thing

• Members

Remos where was that new promo? I haven't seen an updated one with pics of Tracy/Nadine.

I don't believe much these days..especially since all the Tracy falls ill stuff was totally bogus...but for what it is worth...here is some information from today on soapdish. Wasn't online hardly at all since last night and am sort of taking a break from the boards a bit...

And

and

• Members

Yes and yes? There were three questions there.

1. Yes/No Tracy and Lulu are in the boardroom?

2. Yes/No they get sick?

3. Yes/No Was it soapdish spec?

I'm guessing the answers are for 1 and 3, but it would be nice for some clarification.

Here's the new promo, Hooked. The new Tracy/Nadine pic is about 0.08 sec. It's actually a combination of the two previous promos with the insertion of the Tracy/Nadine shot and CarJax shot.

New combined promo

• Members

Well Tracy is in the medianet photos for this week

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/showpage/sh...amp;typecode=ph

No big pics yet, but she is in a couple but they all look like the Qs arriving for the benefit. None for Luke yet.

Thanks for the promo.

I just had unexpected ingrown toenail surgery done again and it hurts like a MF and the numbing stuff isn't even worn off yet!

Acutally here are the bigger pics

http://sweetestgoodbyes.org/gallery/dis ... t=27&pos=0

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Ouch.... that sounds painful.

Tracy is in about 4 of them, two just her back and two facing others. Actually the hair looks pretty good from the clearest picture. Lots of Edward as well, and Monica in the ER.

Looks like a nice touching moment between Carly and Edward. I'm glad. I've always thought they overplayed the animosity between Carly and the Q's.

Link to SweetestGoodbyes is broken, Hooked.

Edited by remos

• Members

Carrie, Thanks for the spoilers :/

I didn't see Tracy in that promo, I must have blinked and missed her. heh.

Funny, LisaQ and Halee, thanks for the noms! You other TQ(S)/LuNacy folk (this means YOU:P) have until this Friday to post noms. After Friday I am tallying up the noms for the voting ballot. :D

I have to go walk the "cat attacker" now. ugh.

• Members

Thanks for posting the photos Hooked, and I am glad to see that the jacket Tracy is wearing while similar to the one she has wore numerous times (like during the train wreck of 2005) isn't the same jacket. Now lets just see is she keeps it on the entire time!!

For anyone who is waiting for Friday's clip, I wanted to let you know that Hella Good has yet to post it, so as soon as it is up I will have the clip edited and posted.

• Members

Recaps, Monday, January 26th

STATS

Vets: Tracy, Edward, Monica

Kisses: n/a

Appearance: same red/pink fug top, forgot to check out her hair

Other Stories: Kate gives Sonny what-for about the mob; Carly talking to Patrick about PPD; Claudia/AZ about Sonny's set-up; Robin's PPD; Sam and Lucky to to Liz/Jason about their issues; Maxie makes things worse for Robin unintentionally; Spin wants Jason to treat him like an adult; Equinox crap; LuSam is looking cute and TOGETHER; Carly give Kate what-for

Line of the Day: Carly to Lulu: "Logic and good intention are powerless against the male ego."

Sc. 1 - no Tracy

Sc. 2 - Tracy sarcastically thanks Nicholas for coming by to remind them about Michael's and Emily's loss from the family. Monica wonders what Tracy is so upset about Emily because she didn't even know Tracy as anything but the harbinger who harassed Ned and drove both her sons out of town. Nicholas thinks he should leave, and Edward thinks it was wonderful that Nicholas made the trip and appreciates his memories of Emily. Nicholas credits Monica with Emily having a very happy life.

Sc. 3 - no Tracy

Sc. 4 - no Tracy; Monica and Nicholas pouring over a photo album, talking about Lucky/Emily. Monica admits she once thought they would be the couple. Also picture of Sidney the Bear (Alan) helping Emily over her grief. Monica tells Nicholas to get on with his life, but admits a selfish part of her is glad he's still in love with Emily because she loved him deeply. They talk about being grateful for only so long before you get angry, and the loss of both Emily and Alan in such a brutal way makes her very angry.

Sc. 5 - no Tracy

Sc. 6 - no Tracy

Sc. 7 - no Tracy

• Members

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I just read in the IL that Luke decides to go to France.

I wonder what it means, I guess Tony's vacations are starting.

Has anyone heard anything about his contract status?

I hate not knowing. grrrr!

Of course if Tony leaves the show it doesn't look good for JE.

Dang it, she deserves a story with or without Luke. :angry:

as