Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Okay, Scene 4 - Tracy runs down that Sonny is dangerous. Luke says something to the effect that he knows more about this stuff than she does. Tracy says don't patronize her - she used to run a mob, and then proceeds to give him a very accurate run down of the state of the mob in Port Charles currently. Luke realizes he's not playing with a clueless wife. (Waiting for Cazi to get the rest up.)

Nex, is it possible to lighten the scenes? Everything I receive is dark - and when the HS is already dark, everything is almost black.

• Members

I thought people like TRacy have rendezvous, not booty calls. :P I mean Luke would be into the booty calls but Tracy.... Well now that I think about it, she might rather a booty call since being with Luke.---All hot and sweaty exercise. LOL :P:lol:

Wow! Another kiss for TL's banner. WhooHoo!

Edited by funny1

• Members

Wowza.... the kiss banner won't contain that... we need a serious kissing mvid, Ms.Q. (Perhaps using "In His Kiss" or whatever that cute 60's song was called)

Anyway, scene 6: Tracy is worried about what happens if Luke is pulled back into the mob, and Luke assures her he isn't a stupid kid - he did that once and he got out. What happens if the Star is destroyed instead of remaining neutral as per Sonny's agreement? Luke says then he protects what's his. Tracy is exasperated and Luke says why is she bending herself out of shape when her shape is so perfect. Tracy admits she wants him there with her driving her crazy, stealing her money and stealing her heart (yeah, their song is playing). She grabs him by the front of his jacket and shakes him saying "Don't you get it, you're the best time I have every had, and I'm no where near ready to give it up". Luke is smiling lovingly the whole time. Then she says "New Rule. If you get killed only I can do it." Luke smiles and says he can live with that. Then the kiss....

• Members

Well, I guess this goes along with the saying that the best stuff is never spoiled. Totally not expecting LuNacy today. Or for Tracy to be the one to give the "spiel" (as we know, Luke is the usually one professing his love, etc). OR the kiss... What a very nice kiss. :wub:

halee, my June dates are the 3rd, the 11th, the 13th, 19th, 20th, 26th and 27th. So, that would be 7 total... Could be off though.

• Members

:lol::lol: You might be a dork, but you're not alone. I think that was their most impressive kiss ever, and coming on the heels of NYE that's saying something. If Guza is going for romance (as it's been said a few times on SD) I'm glad ours is one of the first couples to receive the golden pen.

But you know what we really need.... who's counting how many times Luke says ILY compared to Tracy? I'm betting he's easily 2-1 if not 3-1. Those words do not come trippingly to her tongue, do they.

BTW, Nex, thanks for the offer to edit it differently for me. What are you on? Does the computer make a difference do you think? I'm thinking about going for a Mac this time since I've had such a bad year with my PC. Opinions?

• Members

Luke has never had a problem with saying ILY. I think he was always holding back cause she isn't a mushy-type of person. But he's trying to get her there. And yeah how many times has he said ILY?

Did you guys notice he was checking her out when he said "why is she bending herself out of shape when he likes her shape the way it is?" hee!

Edited by funny1

• Members

Hi MF, glad you stopped in.

I was also thinking Friday was all of a minute - and we got scene follow-up. How often has that happened? Last one I remember was when Luke said "You just don't get it. I love you, Tracy. I. Love. You."

Seriously folks, something has shifted substantially and romance seems to be on a good foot.

• Members

Dear wonderful fantastic lovefestical people.....would someone be willing to email me links to the clips for the following days:

Luke fakes a heart attack.

Luke & Tracy NYE (yay!)

Friday

Today

I managed to miss all of last week (but I'm NOT missing today's darnit). The spoilers look yummy.

I'm so glad you guys are on top of things.

• Members

I will happily email you the clips from those days MF--but let me wait til Nex uploads Friday and today then I will send you all of them!

Great to see you.

Agreed Ms. Q--the best stuff is always unspoiled and I had someone with breakdowns say neither Tracy or Luke was mentioned anywhere this week. So it shows that not every scene is in them--it is more the major plot points I guess.

I am not counting on seeing them again til at least Tracy is on next week with the Qs. Medianet photos make me so happy knowing that at least we have some proof they are on!