The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Oh Goodie!!! Thanks for that Hooked. I saw on SOC that Monica was going to see Alan, but I had no idea where they heard about it. That's wonderful. From what I can see it's at least 3 days of Christmasing for the Port Charles crew. Considering last year was almost Christmas-less, I'm so happy they are stretching it out this years.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Last thing I wanted to do was offend or come off as sarcastic. I was just anxious to use the spoiler tag because I haven't before and I'm geeky like that. :) Sorry if it came off as disrespectful in the slightest as it was NOT my intent. You guys are an amazing and welcoming group and I hate to think something stupid said on my part would cause any grief.

And OMG, over the moon about the A/M thing. Too awesome.

• Members
Hooked, thanks so much for posting that Alan & Monica article, I can't wait to see it! I also read the article below about the mini GH Christmas marathon and I find it funny that they start with an episode from 1996 and stop at 2004, there hasn't been a good Christmas episode since then. :(

• Members

At least Tracy was in the 2004 xmas show--after Lila died, and dragging Edward to come to the party and Ned, etc.

And Stargazer...no worries...we all knew you weren't meaning anything by that and neither was Remos.

It is my fault as I am the one who keeps bringing specs over from soapdish..

I would encourage everyone on this board who cares about Tracy to write, call or email Frons (don't bother with the others now as he is the one really pulling the strings at the moment I can gather) about the need for older strong female characters like Tracy ot have a storyline.

• Members

I'm late, so if it happened before 3:30, I didn't see it.

Okay, apparently all I missed was Luke and Edward talking in the den. Tracy didn't appear until sc. 5, and she looks fabulous.

Today's Recap (Wednesday, Dec. 10)

STATS

Vets: Edward, Luke, Tracy

Kisses: None - and how many days is this now? Since May 21st?

Stories: Sam and Alexis bonding; Hospital crew discussing Robin/Emma; Nicadine with a cow & Raylene dies; Lulu/Maxie get an appartment

Line of the Day: "Emma's cute and all, but can we talk about me". Maxie to Robin

Sc. 4 - no LuNacy

Sc. 5 - Edward talking to Luke, saying he prayed for Tracy to throw Luke out, but now he wishes it hadn't happened. Alice is serving Luke, saying he tried to stop her from divorcing her and Edward says he got drunk and let her walk out on him. Luke says he already misses her stinging insults. Alice says Tracy is still totally in love with him. Luke asks if she's sure and Alice assures him that Tracy wants him. Tracy walks in and says she thought she left Luke behind. Luke assumes she got her divorce and Tracy just stares at him triumphantly. Luke says don't think it's the end because it's far from over.

Sc. 6 - Tracy says Luke has the amazing ability to ignore reality, and she's not sure if it's stupidity. Luke says they were together in paradise, didn't that mean anything. Tracy says stuck in a hut playing card games and drinking isn't her idea of romance. Luke counters that there have been lots over romantic times, and starts to recollect the boat house and the broken handle. Tracy says he can walk down memory lane alone, she's not interested. Then she asks Alice to help Luke pack and get his house keys. "Cupcake, if you gave me half a chance...." "Out", she yells, and Alice pulls him from the room. Edward says something is off, she's not tearing everyone a strip. Tracy says this is a smile of a free woman (as she points to her face). Edward says that's the smile of a woman who's still married. Tracy's face slowly drops, as Edward continue to say you didn't divorce him, did you. Tracy says she will NEVER divorce Luke Spencer, but he doesn't need to know that right now. The camera pans up and we see Luke listening at the door smiling from ear to ear.

Sc. 7 - no LuNacy

• Members

Good news...our girl is on tomorrow too! Nice surprise! Thanks remos for the recap. Maybe we can all chat tonight and get some positive lunacy vibe going on!

Thursday December 11:

Sam and Jason give statements to the Feds.

Jason tells Liz exactly how close they came to losing Jake.

Sam pulls away from Lucky's kiss.

Sonny makes lunch for Claudia, but she's suspicious of him.

Mac and Patrick try to cheer Robin up.

Tracy kicks Luke out of the Quartermaine mansion.

Alan appears and gives Tracy something to think about.

Lulu and Maxie clash in their new home.

• Members

I gotta say, the highlight of my day was seeing that Luke heard Tracy say she would never divorce him and the complete glee in his expression. Tracy doesn't know he knows, so now what will the conniving Mr. Spencer do to keep his Spanky?

Ms. Q - we've got another nickname. I think only Lulu has been "Cupcake" before now.

I wish I could participate in the chat, but this old computer won't let me. I'm there in spirit though, have no doubt.

• Members

I have to say, I did like this part but here's what i didn't like about it... Now Luke doesn't think he has to work at all. Knowing she hasn't given up and gotten the divorce just means he's already ahead of the game.

Here's what I loved... they broke a hammoc (sp?) in the boat house?!!!

• Members

She looked AMAZING today! I hope tomorrow's scenes were filmed at the same time because today's 2 scenes were not a whole lot to show off the awesome hair and the nice new jacket.

remos, Cupcake was one of the first one's he used with her. They were on the Haunted Star. The dialogue went something like this: "I'm half the man you'll ever be." "I bet to differ, Cupcake. In your own way, you're all woman." I believe he used "Beautiful" for a second time today too. :wub: Oh, he also used "Cupcake" during their breakfast in Miami.

knh, I didn't like that he found out like 2 seconds later either, but oh well... He's made it pretty clear he's going to be fighting for ever regardless.

hooked, thanks for the scoop! YAY for Alan/Monica. I'm very excited to see that. And also glad that Tracy is on tomorrow.

star, isn't the spoiler thing cool? When I was first figured out how to do it, I was going CRAZY with it. :lol: