The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Thanks Hooked. You gotta love the JE love that just pours out of these actors. I wish TPTB would take the hint - almost everyone wants to work more with JE, so lets truly have Tracy "all over the canvas". It wouldn't be that hard.

And Yay for the week of the 8th. I imagine where there's one day, there will be more. They still have to be together for Christmas so they've got a ways to go.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Today's Recaps (Tuesday, December 2nd)

STATS

Vets: Edward, Monica, Tracy, Alan, Luke

Kisses: not very likely

Appearance: Hair looks like it's growing, not as oomphy today but still looks good; long shirt print with blue background

Stories: JoLu on the run with Spixie's help; Carly bringing down Kate; SoClaud's first mob confrontation; Q's want Luke and Tracy together;

Line of the Day: When Maxie in horror realizes the clothing Lulu is asking for isn't designer "You mean, I have to go into one of those discounts stores?"

Sc. 1 - no LuNacy

Sc. 2 - no Luke; Q's are hiding in the den and talk about how terrible Tracy has been to everyone "Like Sherman burning Atlanta" Edward says. Apparently Alice had to talk the gardener down from suing them. Edward says he saw that exchange and the gardener was within his rights. Monica says there's only one way to solve Tracy, Edward says no. Monica says Edward has to swallow his pride and go get Luke. Tracy yells from the hallway and comes into the den then blasts Monica for moving her hospital charity meeting and Edward for interfering with ELQ. Then blasts Alice for not having fresh ice. As Alice runs out of the room for ice, Monica and Edward skedattle too. Tracy yells "cowards" at them. Alan says "So far, life without Luke seems to be pretty bleak." Tracy says there is no Luke and she's facing life without him. Alan says she's not handling it well and Tracy asks if he is signing on against her and he says no, he's dead. But why doesn't she just admit she misses him and go back to get him. Tracy says no way.

Sc. 3 - Edward greets Luke at the patio door and Luke wonders why he is sneaking in. Edward explains the Qs want Luke to move back in, and Luke smells a rat. Edward explains that Tracy is "horrid and retched" on her best days and right now she's gone over the end. Edward says he'll allow Luke to sit in his chair, he'll pour Luke his best Scotch, Luke can choose the best lobster, and Edward will even give him back rubs. Luke tells Edward to keep his hands off and they have a deal. Edward asks when Luke can move back in and he says his bag is in the car. They are shaking hands when Tracy walks in and calmly tells Luke to leave or she'll have him arrested.

Sc. 4 - Edward says they can work it out by themselves. Tracy threatens to have him declared senile and have him committed. Edward leaves the room and Monica, Alice and Edward listen to the door. Tracy says she doesn't need him, she's happy with life. Luke says if that's the case than why is she being such a terror to everyone around her. If she's angry take it to the source - take her anger out on him. Tracy said she's the fool because he married her for her money and then she believed he cared for her. Luke says 'care for her', no - he loves her. Tracy says that's only until his real wife is back and she's tired of being the back-up so get out. Monica, Edward and Alice rush in and says Luke has to stay. They give him a drink and sit him down. Then Monica says it's her house and Luke can move back in. Tracy yells that it's only hers because Alan gave it to her. Luke smiles and says if absence makes the heart grow fonder, and misery loves company.

Sc. 5 - no LuNacy

Sc. 6 - no LuNacy

Sc. 7 - Alice giving Luke a pedicure. Edward realizes they are his slippers and Luke says if he wants he can rejoin his own slippers in his small cabin at the HS. Edward says no, no he can keep the slippers. Monica asks what Luke would like for supper and Luke says he heard lobster was an option. Monica says lobster it is and Alice says she will brave Cook for Mr. Luke. Luke replies "Thanks Miss Alice" (very cute). Tracy walks in and Luke asks her what she thinks of Lobster. She says 'not much' and proceeds to place a call, asking them to prepare the private jet. Luke asks if she's going somewhere and she tells them she's going to the Dominican Republic - she's getting a divorce. She looks triumphantly at Luke and Luke looks devestated in return.

• Members

This week has been HORRIBLE, and it's only Tuesday. Ugh. :angry: But onto happier thoughts...

Yay for Tracy next week. Since it's a Wednesday, and we have no other spoilers, it will probably be her only day. 'Cause Weds is vet day and all that...Put them on in the middle of the week when people are less likely to be watching, blah, blah...

Thanks for the MW article! Yay for JE love!

Onto today's episode... I really enjoyed it. First of all, the hair was amazing. I'm not sure if it was just the hair or the combination of it with the make-up, but JE looked so much softer. It was a lovely look. Now, as for the actual happenings of the show, those were good too. The Q's made me laugh out loud more than once, and I liked that Tracy didn't start screaming right off the bat at Luke. Am looking forward to tomorrow. :) (in GH land, anyway, in real life land, not-so-much).

• Members

I liked today's epi too. I did she her trying to convince herself all those things in front of Luke.

But I also noticed her rings were off but his were still on. As long as he doesn't take his off I'm good. She just better hurry up and get over being mad at Luke so her can put them back on. She can't stay mad at him for too long...