Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

hooked, all of those Tracy scoops in that long list sound SO good!!!

What are the chances something that awesome could be accurate?

My thoughts...

Could be accurate because... Well, as mentioned, TPTB are going to want to have LuNacy as close as possible before Laura returns.

Could be inaccurate... There is such a thing as too good to be true.

As with everything, we shall wait and see. :)

• Members

All of these make sense - and it answers how we get from the cantena to Luke in jail. All of the spoiler leading up to this week have been pretty consistent. I have no problem believing these, and they will have LuNacy as close as possible before ewcbo wakes up because they need to show why Luke will choose Tracy this time when all is equal and fair between TQ and ewcbo. The LnL crew will be left with a glimmer of hope, but ewcbo will tearfully wish him well as he rides off with Tracy, and she will go off to something open ended.

We have had this level of detail with LuSam and Liason of late, so why not LuNacy?

Edited by remos

• Members

From SD...this person is fairly truthful...first to confirm the Tracy finds Luke for me...

FoJMMF!

Anything else you hear about Tracy? Luke/Laura reuniting for sweeps?

What secret if any Tracy has? Is it likely the Rick webber storyline?

Thanks!

before I went off on assignment last week

It was hinted that the Rick Webber SL was what would be played out for LuLu/Luke/Laura/Tracy/Scott and that it was Scott who is playing tricks with the notes

The secret was spumored to be that Tracy also knew who killed Rick

Now I'm hearing whispers that AZ is the one playing tricks on LuLu to keep her wacked out and away from Johnny

all of this is spumors ...

One of the big questions is whether this is a TG farewell SL

When I get stuff ... you will be the first to know

FoJMMF

Are people thinking Tony will leave at the end of November? Wouldn't they at least keep him around til his contract is up at the end of Jan/Feb or whenever it is?

What I was told was that if Tony is leaving at the end of this contract, the SL would go one way ... but that decision would also dictate how they use Laura and Tracy characters in the upcoming SL

It's kind of weird right now ... it appears MB/TG/SB/SBr may stay or may go ... and certain SL would kick in if they are going

Wish I could be more helpful

FoJMMF

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

This is a picture from the foodnetwork Chef Jeff series that is on tonight on the food network at 10pm I believe. They were cooking for the cast of GH..

I think that is Jane at the first table with her back to us in the yellow. I am going to try to watch it just in case...

100908_cast_gh_240x320.jpg

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Hooked, I was just coming on to tell people this--I was going to watch The Chef Jeff Project anyway, then I saw this picture on the Spinelli LJ community:

Chef-Jeff-GH-cast-XXL-FOOD-NETWORK1.gif

Yay! I know what I'm doing at 10 pm tonight.

Oh, and I'm doing okay. Not spending a lot of time online these days--jury duty and work-related stuff. Other than that, I think of you guys often and hope you're all doing well.