Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

There's a new thread over at SOC.... go and show your support for our couple....

SPOILER! - Liason/Scrubs/Spinmax/LnL/Sonny

We've read the spoiler already, it's the same one posted on soapnet about the "...cherry on top..." and I am happy to see that a number of people don't want LnL, they want LuNacy! But the die hard LnL's are posting too. Go spread the love :D

hooked, I'll be there in a sec.

• Members

"Have you guys seen the soapnet previews for fall? They did some spoilers for all the couples which were ok, then I see this on page 3:

And as a cherry on top, this fall, the romantic saga of Luke and Laura Spencer begins a new, exciting chapter."

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! You have no idea how mad I am about all this..... but I am willing to go with the whole grain of salt thing. Until proven otherwise I think I am going to believe that yje new and exciting chapter will be Laura's finding out about Tracy and the ensuing breakup. It's bound to bring a lot of excitement when the LnL fans picket and boycott and start throwing tomatoes and we all laugh at them. That's my story

• Members

Nothing on tracy...no news...she is not on this week at all. At least we know she is on 9/29. And it can't be too long that TG is back. I think he either started taping last week or this week. So either way...he will likely be back around 10/13...that will be 21 weeks I think.

I just found out school will be in session tomorrow! Woo hoo! Up til 5:!5pm there was no school!

• Members

Hey everyone, I'm back.

Guess what I can do: I made an Apple Crisp in an outdoor oven made of a cardboard box, tin foil and heated with briquettes! It was delicious. I am so ready to go camping again.

About the SOD preview, meh.... Ms. Q brilliantly outlined why we can't put any stock in this, but besides that 'new chapter'? That can mean anything, and WHO wants to be the first person to put in print that LnL are over for good? No one is going to put their job on the line to say that, so they will doctor their information any way they need to. The media are the ones who are still pushing LnL, not ABCD.

I'm on the fence... part of me is LuNacy FF, the other part is JE FF. Either way I don't think JE would be around much longer after a split from TG's Luke. Remember what she said in that interview "don't care [what happens] as long as I do it with him." That is not a person who is going to wait for the next love interest to come along, she will be gone. So... do you think TPTB are really going to risk their two top vets over the nostalgia for some fans around someone they have no intention of putting on contract? I'm thinking no. It will all play out and JE will have some great stuff. In the meantime Que sera sera.

It was a fabulous weekend, but I'm toast. I'll check in with you again tomorrow after I've slept.

(Hooked, still no change.)

Edited by remos

• Members

Or maybe she would stay, with or without a love interest. Jane played Tracy, on and off, for almost three decades before Tracy and Luke were paired. If they revert to L and L, I don't think that Jane is going to hang her head, and walk out the door.

Unlike some characters in couplings, Tracy has been enormously popular as an individual character. No one here knows what Jane would do. What is known, though, is that she, along with other castmembers, have asked for more with the Quartermaines. That doesn't sound like someone who is ready to leave if she doesn't have a love interest.

• Members

Oh, I completely agree. JE/Tracy can be alone, but I doubt she would have the emotional investment or the joy she currently has if he were gone. And with the numbers being so low - and the fact that ewcbo doesn't bring in ratings - I doubt TPTB are that stupid. LuNacy has a huge following, regardless of what the ewcbo/LnL fans claim.

That added to the fact that TG isn't going anywhere, JE isn't going anywhere, and GF isn't getting a contract, I think LuNacy is in a great place. Where's the story with LnL.... nothing. Now, LnL/LuNacy - that as enormous storyline potential and currently there is only one Mrs. Spencer.

• Members

I agree that this could just be PR spin and a chapter could mean a lot of things...and the character of Tracy has really not been paired much when she returned this time til Luke. I don't know that they would pair her up again...but bottom line is she is an actor and as much as she loves TG and working with him, I think the bottom line is she will want to work regardless love interest or not...

I do think they will keep Lunacy together in some form unless 1) TG retires and 2) Genie is back longer term, which is looking more likely.

• Members

And what level might that be??? Oy, those LnLers really feel they have some god-given right to be superior or something. Time's up folks, your days are over.

I woke up to this on the IL:

Since it is so quiet in here, and it is so early....could you drop anything at all on Tracy or Luke's return? Any idea what week Luke shows back up on screen? Is Tracy the only one who believes Lulu about Laura?

Thanks!

Who overhears Lulu confess to Laura this week or do we not really see who does? Thanks.

Info is scattered on this which is why I think you aren't getting the details. I will tell you what I know. Luke is back a tad bit earlier than planned. Tracy is going to be very insecure about the new developments with Laura. She does believe Lulu. However, she is not the only one. Luke will be conflicted but he truly does love Tracy. She may love him enough to let him go...but will he let her? And does Laura love him enough to do the same?

This sounds like a good story to me and speaks to the spoiler we had some time ago that said Tracy offers Luke a divorce but Luke refuses. I like the idea of Tracy being magnanimous while ewcbo is proprietary. It would certainly keep with the character developments of each.