The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Well, to be fair that early dialogue was quite ambiguous. Remember we went over it and over it to figure out who Laura was talking about that knew. Other boards did the same thing. I think Guza was playing all of us - and it worked. The conversation around whether or not ewcbo was really awake was quite extensive. As a writer I give him props.

And since ewcbo doesn't have a contract, the eventual outcome will be Laura leaving but it might be nice if she wished Luke well in his new life and left, taking a chunk of Scott with her.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

HOLD THE PRESS

Someone find a copy of SID (Hooked, distributers making their way to you yet?) and find out if this is true. SID did top 100 couples:

98 Stephan and Laura

93 Scott and Dominique

91 Luke and Tracy

89 Edward and Lila

Also apparently SOD has a Tony interview - TG once said he only did interviews when he was happy. Don't know what this one is about. Whoever buys SID could you buy SOD too? My the time it gets to my country isn't a week behind you.

Edited by remos

• Members

I think SID is the one that had the Tony article right? Hopefully someone can scan it. I think it said Luke from A to Z.

The Luke/Tracy in the soap couples were the top 100 soap couples... I think they only published 100-75 in this issue...

Knh--I just looked at your artwork...those are amazing. It looks like hawaii! Just beautiful....you are so talented!

• Members

Here is a SID article about the deal with Laura...

http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=abcsidlaurane1.png

I am still confused though!

Also--apparently Tracy is in the longer promo on soapnet...someone recapped it on soapdish saying

Apparently it is old clips for everyone...but they said Tracy's hair was shorter so who knows..

Just saw longer promo...Liason still begins only thing different there is you also hear Liz say the line I want you and I know you want me..then New Beginnings into Srcubs all the same...Old feelings reawaken with Luke walking in to Laura's room or somewhere and she turns around and then you see Tracy in a hall or something...Then the Sonny, Kate stuff and the Sonny and his women all the same..then Look for strength from those you love and that is Lusam, they are on the sofa and she says something like as long as you are with me, I couldn't hear it all, old clips of them from I beliee camping and 4th of july..them Spinmax and Jolu was added there...then clips of a all couples at the end and Nikadine is in there.

since the promo is mainly a bunch of old clips put together, they could have just used old ones of Luke. You do not see any of them together. Laura spina around after you see Luke walking in a door, then you see a clip of Tracy leaning on a wall, she is wearing a red long evening jacket or something like that.

apparently from today's show...

Hello everyone. I haven't been on the computer all day today. How is the show? Did Laura's doctors tell Lulu she is awake?

I assume no Tracy!

We found out that LS49 is still working. People that relapsed are waking up again, but they don't know if it's permanent this time. It was developed in France and Laura signed some papers related to the effects of LS49 experimentation last time she was awake that overide Nikolas's guardianship. They are not allowed to tell anyone anything related to that drug. That's why nobody was informed when she woke up.

• Members

Thank goodness its almost friday! This whole week has been oh so very tedious (both GH and school).

Guess what I have to do for tomorrow for my Creative Writing class...... BAKE! You'd think I'd have to bake for like i don't know, my cooking class i have right before it... but no. She's having us write this menu thing and we had to pick something from it to cook and bring in....I think she's just hungry and pissed cuz we have 2nd lunch haha. So I'm making brownies with butterscotch chips!

Oh and I actually wrote something....

Chapter 12-

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4459496/12/