• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That's true, remos!

I'm going to hope for what Guza promised in that article when he said that Tracy would be "all over the place" this summer. He didn't have to mention her at all. But he did. I'm choosing to interpret that as a good sign.

Tracy's on so often when she hasn't been mentioned in the spoilers. Maybe that will be the case this summer, too.

• Members

Hey guys, let's be fair... and at least not jinx it. Maybe... just MAYBE they are writing it this way (and again I say, not likely but let's not jinx things) so that they all think that she is fighting with Luke or something, like they already assume. Then no one will think that she knows anything or where Luke is or be able to help get him. Then when Luke comes home we can have their whole private thing with all the help she was not letting on and getting him the info (Remos... let get some more of that by the way). Some nice touching bit about her leaving and how much they missed each other and he wanted her there, yata yata yata.

PS... I don't know if I said this yet but I'm kinda looking forward to his return (I am anyway fr Lunacy but really for this reason) b/c this will be the first time EVER that they didn't part on bad terms. Not only that, he left and they were on GREAT terms... she left with him, he was committed and very excited to be with her. This is a first and I can't wait to see it play out. I could and very well will be disappointed, but I'm going with it anyway. COULD be fantastic!!

Later guys

• Members

Evening!

I got done packing one kid. Two more to go tonight!

Here is my painting I just finished. It is from a Nordstrom ad that i copied.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r37/hoo...gh/IMG_0003.jpg

Since I haven't been writing worth a flip, I decided to paint instead!

kristin--I am going to read that letter right after I pack the next kid.

nothing for us anywhere tonight in info that I see!!

• Members

To those in the breakroom last night discussing episode counts: It seems that 16 is the highest amount in any given month for Jane. We knew February 2007 had that much, but there was a list on SD from here that had her being on 16 in December in 2003 as well (sadly, I missed a good portion of December. :( Well, I guess I have seen some clips from that month, but not all...

Anyway, will have to check February 2004 to see about the hotel fire...There's a chance she reached 16...

Possible spoiler (grain of salt; nothing great or really, new, though):

And then this spoiler showed up again:

EDIT: Couldn't find 2004 in the archives so went through Feb. 2004 transcripts...

Beginning Monday, Feb. 2nd: Feb. 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th (5 total)

Beginning Monday, Feb. 9th: Feb. 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th (5 total)

Beginning Monday, Feb. 16th: Feb. 16th, Feb. 17th, Feb. 18th, Feb. 19th (4 total)

Special Note: Friday, Feb. 20th was the first time that month that she was NOT on.

Beginning Monday, Feb. 23nd: Feb. 24th, Feb. 25th, Feb. 27th (3 total)

GRAND TOTAL: 17 episodes out of a possible 20.

Hmm, that was the month I really got into Tracy Q...I guess I was in for a huge disappointment screentime wise in the months/years to follow...

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Yeah didn't JE say that they used to have like 60 pages of dialogue on a heavy day back in the day. Now if they have 15 it is heavy day due to the era of soundbites, etc.

Stace--that person posted that last night. Some others don't think the HS blows up. I am hoping she meant that Tracy has very little coming up over the next two weeks. I think she will be on one day this week and none the week of the 16th. Only plus side for me is I won't have to worry too much about catching up on 13 episodes of GH when I get home.

I fnished packing pretty much for me and the boys. Not too bad. 4 checked bags for the four of us. The medicine/toiletries/makeup stuff is always the worst part to pack for me.

I gotta pack the kids backpacks with snacks, nintendos, etc. Not looking forward to that long ass flight tomorrow at all. almost 4 hours to NY and then 3. 5 hour layover in Newark and then 8 hours to spain. OY!!

I will miss you guys. I guess I won't be missing too much Tracy stuff though.

I will try to check email a few times when I am gone if anything pops up, let me know!

Breakroom anyone for a few? It is 1:30 central time...

• Members

Not sure about these, but...

From SD..Tracy will have no big storyline that I know if this summer (from anon insider)

Me: Duh!

She will just have scenes with Lulu and some funny scenes with Alan

And it is looking like more than one person now is saying the HS will blow up and it is part of summer stunts.

And..

June 13th

Max wants to take Sonny fishing.

Diane tearfully confides in Jason the importance her father had in her life.

A terrified Patrick confesses to Liz how much he wants his baby with Robin. Elizabeth reassures Patrick that Robin and their baby will be fine.

Patrick and Robin have an intimate conversation after the ultra sound indicates things are fine for Robin and the baby.

Spinelli does his best Jax imitation.

Maxie causes Spinelli to "lose his cool".

Claudia and Nadine have a catty encounter over Nikolas.

Jerry discovers Claudia is alive and well and ready to gamble.

Lucky and Sam get themselves arrested in Mexico.

With Luke out of town, Tracy must battle the Zacchara's for

control over the Haunted Star.

Me: Sounds too good to be true. I thought Tracy only had scenes with Lulu and Alan next week.

More

Tracy and the Z's do battle about the Haunted Star and that is why it blows up. This is a minor story and will only take a few days and thats it.

Edited by hookedongh