Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL Lainey's gonna luv talking to you :lol::lol::lol: !

EDIT

Oh, and while the word Mom is being bantied around - my 7 year old shoved a metal spring into an electrical socket today creating sparks and a shock. I thought he would be too old for that particular brand of stupidity, but I guess not. Daddy... the FEDERAL HEALTH AND SAFETY OFFICER... is gonna have a talking to one little boy. (Oh, I'm glad my reaction time is slow to my kid's accidents - there's a reason I don't have a single grey hair, I guess)

Edited by remos

• Members

Oy Remos--that is so scary! Yikes...glad he is okay!

I had my first book club meeting today---it was funny cause I was trying to get it started and run it and all my friends were like "Carrie, you have totally been having withdrawls from being in "charge" or President or committee chairs....I kept bringing them back to my agenda. It felt good to discuss something intellectual for a while. Of course, if I didn't keep it on track and bring a sign up sheet, etc...then it would have run amuck and turned into just another lunch out. I could see the writing on the all that I will have to keep this one going and organize it. Nobody even wanted to pick the book for next time and they were all copping out of doing it end of March already.

Oh well...

Need to watch yesterday and today's episodes.

• Members

Hopefully the scare your lil one got will make him more careful,...my son at age 6 got shocked. He accidentally knocked over his bedside lamp, and it blew the bulb. WELLLLLLL my little mechanic tried to change the bulb himself.

I was in the kitchen and the lights flickered and here he comes running into the room.

He isnt a big fan of electricity to this day.

As for the "Mom"....tee hee hee,...my Mom'Dar...;) ;) has always pinged off the charts since I first laid eyes on Jane in the early 90's.

What a delicious thought..........BUT I digress,...I miss her hair,...terribly, insanely,..MISS HER LONGER LOCKS! I may have a butchy attitude, and contradicting what some idiots think my stereo type should be, I have hair almost down to my waist,..but, I am a sucker for long hair on other women,..and JANe,..gasp and swoon,,always had the best hair! (holy hanna I bet it smells soooooooooo leg quivering good)

Ok Ok Im sorry,..I too am in full blow Tracy withdrawl

• Members

Welcome to the board TimelessTQ! :D

nex, about the wardrobe, yeah, totally noticed. I don't mind that jacket so much, so I tend to overlook the fact that she's worn it...worn it...hmm...

*tries to remember*

1 - Tracy leaves Dillon with the Q's.

2 - Heather tries to strangle Tracy.

3 - Tracy loses the CEO position to Lorenzo.

4 - Tracy and Lulu go on a snowmobile adventure. ;)

5 - Luke and Tracy prepare to renew their vows.

6 - Sam brings Tracy her resume.

7 - Tracy and Luke team up to get dirt on Scott.

Do I got it covered? LOL.

• Members

We bow to your superior knowledge in all things fabric, Ms. Q.

So... only a 7 year old can think this way... now that the emotional and physical shock has worn off, he comes up to me...

"Mom, I think I got something from that shock, 'cause I have a lot more energy and I can keep running fast."

I ask you... where's a 2X4 when you need one???

• Members

LOLOLOL...YESSS I agree. You have been spared the grey hair so far,..mine is hidden well below a nice chocolate brown dye job.

And Im only 36.....ball pen hammers work wonders in a pinch!

Oh and THANK YOU THANK YOU Ms. Q!!!!!!! :P After waiting for eternity for my email validation I am pleased to be here.

• Members

cool!

Yep you're right. But now there is someone to call me on my b.s... darn. ;)

I don't have momdar, but I have gaydar... and it pings EVERYTIME I see that woman, and it goes off the charts when I see her in "real life" garb and not TQ garb. Sorry guys.. I'm convinced.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it! ;)

Yeah, but I've been really busy and really freaked out about work. Maybe I'll finish this weekend.

Hmmmm. Ordered from them once. Thought it was lousy.. never ordered again, and then they were gone. Was it Happy Texas or Happyland Texas. I think Texas was in the title.