The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Medianet photos with TQ and Lukey! For the week of 2/4....OY OY OY she is wearing dead animal collar again!

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/display/dis...p;leftcol=links

Will try to find bigger ones

Edit

I am SOOOO Gonna have a huge black eye for my trip this weekend. I just leaned down to pick something up while my little one was just getting up and he slammed the top of his head into my cheek. I literally saw STARS! I started screaming OW OW OW at the top of my lungs and OMG and he got all upset thinking I was blaming him and ran in my closet under the clothes. My cheekbone feels like it is smashed in ten pieces and it is already getting discolored. I am icing it as I type.

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wow, is that one of her outfits from years ago making a return appearance? I want to say it was from when she hid the pillow under her shirt when she was making fun of a preggers Skye. other times too but that's what I think of. It's been a long time since that's come back and as bad as it is, it is an outfit from when she a bigger story, so MAYBE (that's a big and questionable maybe) that's a good thing. This is not to say I like anything about it, looks awful with "new-hair" and the only fur colar thing I've ever liked on her was the brown one from Alan's death. The only prob I had with that is that it was on screen for so long. This one is just horrible!!!!!

Still loving the story posibilities though, so I'm ok with it all if we get good material out of it.

• Members

Okay..someone posted this scan of the new cover of ABC SID...our girl made the cover...cracks me up at how they try to do the headlines so it looks like JE and JMB are two of the three stars out...but they mean kicked out of the mansion... Gotta sell those mags!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23098028@N03/2214393557/

Trying to find the article to post too.

Ms. Q--Sweetestgoodbye didn't have the new pics up yet to post bigger. My gosh she looks like DIane here!!! Diane and Luke .. Guess this is when Luke comes home and then monica kicks them out cause you see TQ and Luke and then one with Lulu in luke in the same roomt then Lulu and Monica and Luke.

• Members

Hey, that's pretty cool about her being on the cover in a non-LuNacy related article... Well kind of unrelated to LuNacy. So, looking at the picture they used, I wonder when it was taken... She's got that horribly fitted red jacket on (WHY DO A PHOTOSHOOT in that?! Who's in charge?!). Anyway, she last wore for that when Dillon left, but I think that picture is circa Alan's memorial (the day Ned returned home and gave all the hugs). The hair matches. LOL. I think most of the article is what we read earlier - just shortened and paraphrased...

knh, you're right. That jacket was from the day (which was also the same day LuNacy played hostess). She also wore it after her fake death when Skye and Lulu sided against Tracy. She wore it in 2004 too as a witness to Emily and Nik's wedding with Edward and Helena. If I weren't so lazy, I tried to find pictures. Oh! She also wore it January 2004 when Dillon called her to the Haunted Star and Lucky stopped Dillon from telling the truth about Emily and Helena - or something... Ooh!!! I remember another time! It was when she first got the CEO position (after blackmailing Dillon) which was the same episode that Luke called her Lizzie Borden. So, I'm counting 6 times total with this most current time... Did I miss any days, hooked? :lol:

• Members

Here are a few links to the larger media net pics, I hope they work!!

http://sweetestgoodbyes.org/gallery/displa...at=37&pos=3

Luke and Tracy

http://sweetestgoodbyes.org/gallery/displa...m=100&pos=9

Luke and Lulu

http://sweetestgoodbyes.org/gallery/displa...m=100&pos=8

Luke, Lulu & Monica

There is another picture posted at Hella Good that shows Tracy and Luke together and he has a glass of what I am guessing is scotch in his hand. <_< I guess he hasen't learned his lesson.

BTW! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL!!