The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hooked, I've never seen Mary Poppins or The Sound of Music played professionally on stage, but I did play Sister Sophia in my college production. (Yeah, I know how to solve a problem like freakin' Maria--send her to Mo'Nique's Flava Of Love Charm School!) I'd say go for Mary Poppins, because I've heard wonderful things about it. Also, come on--how many times can you hear "The Lonely Goatherd" before it just gets silly?

About the spoilers:

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hello all!

What I loved about the 4-16-07 episode.

Tracy telling Luke he was the best thing that ever happened to her

Luke telling Tracy he would never leave

All of the kisses

The hair and face touching

(Sad) Tracy reaching out to Luke begging him not to go

Luke staying

Alan finally listening and realizing his sister loved Luke

Alan leaving them alone (aww)

The brandy spewing

Luke coming to Tracy's defense, not once, but twice

Oopsie daisy!

What I didn't love

Scotty showing up

Minervafan Great story!

megan, brownestonegirl Welcome!

I was feeling quite creative last night. I wrote two stories, and made caps. I am very tired now, hope my stories don't show that! :rolleyes:

4-17-07 caps

4-16-07 caps

A Promise Is A Promise

In The Blink Of An Eye

LaineyBev714 Can't wait for the Lunacy Love!

Edited by pinkpopsicle

• Members

Oh Deb, I was just going to post about Marty over at SoapZone. You are right.....please let those words that came from his mouth go to God's or tptb's ears. :)

Pinkpopsicle, I posted that I loved both of your fics at J-E.com but I thought I would do it here too. :D :D :D

According to SZ she was on for the first two segments and then the final segment. I think they were short scenes too. :(

Edited by nex4evr

• Members

pinkpopsicle, I will read your stories soon! Thanks for the screencaps!

Hmm, I might've spent more time fast-forwarding than watching Tracy, but I can't complain too much because she was actually in 4 segments (first two and last two), although she only had one line in the 3rd one (a very stupid, "Oh, Tracy, what are you saying" line). Good news is...Between the way today's episode played and the sweeps spoilers, I do believe Tracy is scamming Scotty. :D

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

They'd better come up with a decent storyline for Scott. Kin is being wasted.

Would like to see some scheming between Scott & Tracy, then Tracy can doublecross him. I love him , but he's had it coming from her for about 17 years. ^_^

From wubs:

( Scotty is set up by Tracey. )

Edited by MagicHappens

• Members

Hey guys. I don't really have anything to add today that hasn't already been said, but I do havea favor to ask. When ever someone gets today's clips can they be posted? I'm sure they will anyway, but I didn't get them taped. My taped stopped just after opening credits, so I got nothing at all. Thanks so much

• Members

I can't agree more. I just got to catch up on yesterday and Monday's shows and they were so, so good! JE and TG are amazing.

I LOVED Alan and Tracy in yesterday's episode. He was such a good big brother. It's funny that they get along better now that he's dead. I'll admit that as much as I love Stuart Damon--some of my first memories of GH are of him and Monica--the haunting thing was getting to be a bit much. But if the writers could get it together and write more scenes like today, I can't bare the thought of Alan leaving.

Hanky-Panky: Ok, so the writing wasn't the best on Monday, but JE/TG can make anything work. They really can. I'm on the fence with the are they or aren't they sleeping with each other though...

On the one hand, we know that Tracy really, really loves Luke and despite his unwillingness to let Laura go, Luke loves Tracy back. I could see them falling into bed with each other and hooking up while keeping their emotional distance, but after the hostage situation, Alan's death, the will forging, they've been getting closer and closer and now they've both let their guard down so much that they can't pretend that sex doesn't mean anything. And they can't pretend that their feelings aren't real. And that could explain the awkwardness--both want to be closer but are afraid of rocking the boat and putting their hearts on the line. Also, hasn't TG said that he and JE are playing it that Tracy and Luke are married in every sense? That said, it would be disappointing if we didn't get to see their first time together...

I guess time (and the writers) will eventually tell. I just want to see Tracy and Luke in more heartfelt scenes and when they have a love scene I want it to be honest and tender, not just for laughs.

Ahh, it's so late! I need to get to sleep. Good night everyone!

~brownstonegirl

PS. Thanks everyone for being so welcoming. :D