The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Minerva, don't worry be happy :P If anyone can do an entire fic in haiku, it's you!

Life has been keeping be busy lately, but the Trash story is alive and kicking.....coming soon!

LA

English wasn't my best subject......does haiku have to rhyme?

Edited by Lady Ashton

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, everyone!

Please don't tell me SC is leaving. That totally blows my Scott as Dillon's father storyline wish. Unless they recast him. I thought he had just assured his fans he was staying?

Friday's show looked like they had changed their plans and that Scott would not be Logan's father after all. I was hoping that meant that SC renewed his contract.

• Members

Bringing this over from SoapZone. The posters had to describe the actor in 3 words or less. Here are the replies for Jane Elliot (some of them are more than 3 words, heh)...

* One of the best

* Kicks total ass!

* Precise. Masterful.

* Powerhouse

* Fantastic

* Perfect

* Always entertaining

* Ties with Nancy (for Best Actress)

* Solid

* Always a joy

* Pitch perfect.

* Best, charisma, quality.

* Excellent, talented, can't miss her scenes, makes every situation believable

* THE VERY BEST!!!

* Incredible actress

* Dedicated and professional

* Amazing. Enough said.

* Awsome actress.

* Best on GH.

* Nails it every time.

* Dramatic.

* Awesome!

Lady Ashton, hi!!! Haiku's don't have to rhyme. It's 5 syllables, 7, then 5, I'm almost positive. Glad to hear you're writing TrAsh. Heh.

MagicHappens, he did assure us, but Ted King did the same thing a couple months ago, and then he announced his departure. I think a lot of the times the actors have to lie. We still don't know if it's official about Scott though...

MinervaFan, good luck with whatever you do!

EDIT: I changed my avatar and banner. The quote/font on the banner is not looking right though. Gah. Whatever. It's staying like that...for now.

EDIT #2: Ok. I didn't like the text at all, so I got rid of it. Will maybe do more with it later. But now, it's time for me to be productive.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Hey Ms. Q, love the new avatar and banner. They are great pictures and I love the color. And way to go on the positivity dust (someone's got to join Lainey and I over here on the sunny side of the street)!!!

Good luck n the new promt, MF

• Members

Ms. Q........ you just made, at the very least, my whole damned week!!! I've got a feeling it'll be more than that, though!!! I'm so happy, I'm so happy, I'M SO HAPPY!!!! now hum that along to a little tune and that's what's playing in my head as I do my very own little happy dance.

oh yeah, and if they are on all week and Alan isn't that means that what we've been looking forward to is not going to last for only 4 three second scenes!! I'm sure you all figured that out, but incase anyone forgot to take their 'common sense booster' in their cereal this morning, I thought I'd post a big flashing neon sign over it.

Edited by knh

• Members

Hello everyone! I'm back from my sorority girl reuinon weekend! Boy did I forget all the funny/bad things I did in college, until we were reminiscing this weekend. I sure hope my kids don't ever ask me point blank questions like "did you do this mom or have you ever tried thi...?" I will simply have to LIE!!!! :)

All the girls who were in my wedding were there. Half my friends are divorced now. But every single person looked way better than they did 19 years ago.

Anyway, so I might have to cancel my flight to london if Luke/Tracy are on all five days next week--ha ha! I can't watch Friday as we have to go to the airport---I will have to wait a week to find out what happens on Friday. One of you better email me and let me know! :)

So the best news is I got home and everyone in my family is gone this afternoon. So I had a weekend alone, and now the afternoon alone and I go to see Wicked tonight with my friend alone! Life is good! :)

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Edit LadyAshton so glad you are still writing your story...can't wait to read it!

Deb/Lainey Was totally cracking up thinking of you guys in Austin when I was checking out the purses my friend I was staying with and her partner were carrying :) Looked just like the ones Lainey was showing us that night.

Ms Q Are you still on your sobriety kick???

TracyLuv Thanks for the nice compliments on the painting. No I didn't have a model/picture of that exact thing. I used several pictures from magazines and sort of put parts of them together. You might have to pop in just once this week to comment on luke/tracy if they are on five days!!!!! ALthough I understand the need for spoiler talk sobriety!!!

lainey Thanks for the positive reinforcement for lunacy love this week! :)

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I told you!! I told you!!

You thought I was kidding? I wasn't kidding!! ;)

Oh .. big time LuNacy love coming this week. It always happens when I go out of town.

You're leaving Friday, Hooked. Looks like you got "my" powers this time.

Everyone pencil in Friday for LuNacy sex...

Heck.. throw caution to the wind. MARK IT IN INK!