The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

3 more day's 'til Lainey gets my present!

Oh, guess what?!? I was lurking at SoapDish, and they mentioned the "hanky-panky" thread that's at SOC!!! (it was mentioned in a good way too) People seem happy with all the LuNacy love.

Had some time, so I had some fun in PhotoShop... (Yes, I am bringing back the different hair styles for our girl. :lol:)

TracySamHair1.jpg

BTW, at We All Need LuNacy, dorianfan has a new video up. :)

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hi!! I'm catching up on reading a lot of posts here.

Pink and MF, loved the stories.

Hooked (HI!! I'm waving like a goof cuz you're on but you can't see that) can't wait to read yours. If they keep topping the last, this story is going to be fantastic!

Show sucked yesterday. She was off for the whole week they only bring her back for a day this week?! Come on. I hope we get more of her today and tomorrow... without that awful bedsheet she had on.

I don't have a whole lot else to say I guess. I have to get back to drawing my pic this weekend since I'm feeling better.

Oh yeah.... I heard back from the doc. I don't have mono, but I do have a bacterial infection. The antibiotics they gave me now should get rid of it, but they said I've had it for a very long time, which is why I've been so tired. How many times have I been sick and I called the doc or went in for most of them... they couldn't figure this out sooner?! Anyway, hopefully this will knock it out of my system for good this year and I won't be sleeping all the time and can get some stuff done for once.

Ok, talk to you all later

• Members

knh...so glad it is not mono, and that you can take antibiotics and get it knocked out!! I didn't start writing yet...have so much to do these next couple weeks...but will try! Don't think Tracy is on the rest of the week this week. Boo hoo! But hopefully the following two weeks will be good.

Pinkpopsicle Thanks for the scans of the articles.

Have a busy day of doctor's appts today, errands, etc so chat with you guys later!

• Members

Hey all!

Deb, finally got around to watching your Voyager vid. You are such a talent!! Not a big sci-fi fan but I did watch "Lost in Space" back in the 70's (?) - That Dr. Smith was a riot!! The song kind of reminded me of a song that would have done well for the Rocky Horror Picture Show - LOL - especially the way the word "chaotica" was sung. BTW, was "the bride" Kate Mulgrew? - Loved your fic - it was waaaaay sexaaaaay! Especially loved the ending with Tracy's finger dripping with yumminess for her man. I get tingly thinking about that. I'm sending positive vibes your way that you will get through the work crunch. Hopefully it will go fast and will lead into the ecstacy of a LuNacy love scene. :D

Pinkpopsicle, Thanks for the scans. Loved your fic! Hot Hot Hot! Love the detail ;). Loved "want a lick?" - oooooh lala and the "Who's your daddy" and her response.

Hooked, ya gotta get crackin' on the next LuNacy love fic. PLEASE?

knh, glad you don't have mono. I hate it too when it takes so long for docs to find out what's wrong. They should have tested for mono alot sooner. Sorry you had to go through that, but it sounds like now that they've figured it all out, you'll soon be on the road to recovery.

Lainey, is it two days now 'til highspeed? I'm happy for ya girl :)

Ms. Q, Hooraayyy for you and "turning" the 300th page!!

About the spoilers - Happy now that the hanky panky term has become defined as adult fun/getting busy :D. It does annoy me however that it will interrupted. I mean GQ interrupted one of the hottest kisses about to take place between LuNacy early last year, Alan interrupted their grope hug a few weeks ago, and now Scott? ugghhh!! After that, how long do we have to wait for another one? I hope the drinking that they are doing prior, serves to loosen them up a bit, but I don't want them drunk when they do it. Also, what is this "perspective" change LuNacy are supposed to have after their night of drinking? It BETTER be positive, that's all I gotta say. And if Scott's gonna be interrupting... which I am assuming means they are in the middle of "it". The "it" he interrupts better be intercourse and not a prelude to it. I will be steaming it that happens.

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Hey Deb hope your day is at least over!!! And that it got a tiny bit better. I am just laughing as I think I never read the tag line under your banner closely before to say "substitute bus driver on the Lunatic fringe express". HILARIOUS!!! I got the most ridiculous hat today for the Kentucky Derby. I hate hats...look so stupid in them...but had to suck it up. It will be worn exactly once and then on ebay--ha ha! I feel like Alexis Colby in Dynasty wearing it. I loved her back in the day....come to think of it...she is sorta like Tracy, only not as funny and wears way sexier clothes instead of priestly robes! Ha ha.

Ms Q Luckily all was 100% fine at the doctor for me today...and with my husband too :) I am sure he will be milking it though all weekend! Will read your email you sent me later when I have time...I'm on the way out.

TracyLuv Since it is a long weekend and no school tomorrow for the kids, I will try to get busy writing for ya! We missed you last night in the breakroom...hung on for a while thinking you might pop in late!

knh Hope you are feeling way better. Any progress on names?

Lainey Hope work was better today and you got some clarity on what you should do.

MagicHappens and Nex Thanks for the spoilers. Sounds like the hanky panky is what we think it is....but of course just how far will they actually go before Scotty interrupts!

Lady Ashton Where have ya been? Missed ya lately!

PinkPosicle Thanks again for uploading those scans...

IloveTracyQ Hope all is well with you!

Will be home tonight...and be online for a bit!

• Members

Wait!! That's gotta be new. Deb, is that new?!?!?!

And.. uh.. if you're the "substitute bus driver on the Lunatic fringe express," who is the fulltime bus driver?!?!

Would that be..... **looks around sheepishly** MOI?!?!?! :o :o

(spoiler talk below)

Um... I'm lovin' the positivity about this LuNacy Sex stuff. And you all know I firmly believe there will be LuNacy sex.. eventually. But.. Let's review. The spoilers have said:

'Hanky Panky'

'Adult Fun'

'Getting Busy'

Uh.. folks... that could mean ANYTHING!!! Especially in the Soap World: Strip Poker, A Drinking Game... what have you.

Or.. they could get so drunk that the "Change in Perspective" refers to a change in perspective on the will, and Scotty could walk in on them doctoring a document. That would be "Hanky Panky," too.

SO.. I want LuNacy Sex. I pray for LuNacy Sex. I firmly believe it will happen!! I'm just not convinced anything remotely related to sex will happen the week of April 16th.

Deep Breath everyone. I think we're getting as sexually frustrated as Tracy (and that's NOT good).

tata

lb