Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well this is the longer term insider on DD called HNY who has spoiled things months in advance....let's hope this is true

I urge you again not to be misled by short-term spoilers. Nor read too much into taping schedules, either. FV committed to working around KMc's schedule and this story does not wrap up in a few short weeks.

If I can urge you to keep one thought in mind, the stories and actions that do not seem related today, will start to merge over time.

More than half the current cast (and a few yet to come) will be woven into who took Robin, and why. I have dropped hints for some time RC was contacting TSJ. That gave away the major clue RC was going to weave the OLTL and GH presumed dead stories together. I dropped in December, RC was mulling over more resurrections. I believe one will be welcomed by long-time Quartermaine fans.

As for JT's status, I am awaiting confirmation that he will be departing once the umbrella story completely wraps up. However, that story has not even yet begun to unfold.

-Happy New Years

The only Q resurrection that would make me the happiest is Alan !

HNY any new info you can share on Tracy? Is it wacky hijinks for the forseable future?

Tracyfan,

Only for you!

Prepare to be happy :)

I understand I sound like a broken record, however, I still have Tracy's secrets coming. The reprieve impacted the timelines more than I originally was led to believe.

-Happy New Years

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Daytime_Dish/single/?p=10248803&t=7404964

• Members

Don't know if I really want to, but still can't see this - I need a version viewable in Canada.

The stuff from HNY isn't exactly reassuring. Happy how? Happy she's getting screen time, happy she's romantically happy, happy her family is back? I can't be the only one who thinks it's Tracy's turn to land on top.

• Members

Yeah, I have to agree. I've finally seen it and it seems off

Now, on the complete upside, it's Tracy in a promo with an acknowledgement of LuNacy, so that's always a good thing

(and personally McBam and Liason are just fine by me.

• Members

Oh LuNacy… how I have missed you.

Those were some of the longest, most intensely likeable scenes for those two in ages. And Lulu there to witness and give approval was the icing on the cake.

It always interests me how some viewers think Tracy is only a bitch - and she can be, to be sure - but with Luke and/or Lulu, she is so warm and vulnerable. They have really proven that the hard shell is just that, and underneath it all is a woman just aching to love and be loved. I want more!

• Members

LOL all boards I saw and twitter were talking about tracy's tongue action

Remember JFP rule of no tongue?

guess FV doesn't have it. I think also the scene intention was for Tracy to totally want him back..maybe JE had to step up her game so finola doesn't steal her thunder--just kidding

BTW, tony is back taping GH tomorrow. I think he only missed a week and a half taping with all the dark weeks.