ARTICLE: Camila Banus Calls Out Former ‘Days of our Lives’ Colleagues Over Being “Friends with Snakes”

• Webmaster
Camila Banus, Gabi Hernandez, Days of our Lives, DAYS, DOOL, #DAYS, #DOOL, #DaysofourLives

In an Instagram Story published Wednesday, former “Days of our Lives” star Camila Banus seemingly called out her former colleagues over allegedly retaining friendships “with snakes.” The song “Life is a Highway” by the Rascal Flatts accompanied the post.

Without providing specifics about who or what exactly she’s referring to, although much can be inferred based on the timing of her exit from the series last year and the revelation of behind-the-scenes turmoil that led to a change in producers, Banus began her message by saying, “I will never understand all the people at my previous place of employment that are friends with snakes.” 

“Just know this. I remember all, I will continue to remember how those snakes treated me and how others allowed and perpetuated their behavior,” she pointed out, adding, “I remember times where everyone just stayed quiet, knowing what was happening was wrong. Men and women.”

At press time, there was no indication of what prompted Banus to post her message, particularly as she announced finished taping at the Burbank-based studio for the series more than a year ago, with her final episode where she appeared as Gabi Hernandez airing in November last year. She portrayed the character off and on for 13 years, joining in October 2010.

Banus closed out her Instagram story using two emojis: a teapot and a steaming hot cup of tea, which can be surmised as her “spilling the tea.”

Note: The post Camila Banus Calls Out Former ‘Days of our Lives’ Colleagues Over Being “Friends with Snakes” appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images