GH: April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I can see why [some] would feel that way, but Tyler Christopher was out of the role for seven years prior to his passing, so I'm okay with Adam Huss retaining the role at this point in time.

I think it's a matter of either wanting Julie Berman back (and her not wanting to return) or the previous regime just not wanting Lulu to come back. Because, Emme Rylan stated she's told them she is open to returning, too, so it's not like there are not options. I'm not stating Rylan should come back (so no one shout at me), but options exist. I just don't think the previous regime wanted the role on-canvas. I'm hoping, by fall, something happens. As for Lucky... I doubt he would do it, but try and poach Greg Vaughan back, and then bring in Arianne Zucker as Sarah and have Sarah & Lucky return as lovers, which would cause some drama-rama for LIZ and LIZ ONLY!

Some weird-ass rumours and supposed "spoilers," but I don't know how true it could be.

• Members

I think Adam Huss did fine as Nik.  I just vastly prefer Tyler's version and that's my 'true' Nik.  Obviously, I wouldn't fault the show for moving on though.

Does JMB still act?  I didn't hate Emme Rylan as much as others did.  I prefer Berman like most, but it took me years and Dante to like Lulu.  I didn't realize ER was so widely hated until I came on this board lol.  That being said, I would look elsewhere for a Lulu if Berman won't return. 

AZ as Sarah is an interesting idea.  I don't think GV will leave Days to go back to GH where he was pretty unceremoniously dumped.  With a family to feed, I wouldn't go back to GH as Lucky considering he could be dropped at any moment when JJ feels the urge to return.

• Members

JMB does still act, and has apparently declined a return at least once.

The realities of Hollywood right now are that there will be less jobs for at least the next two years, if not longer due to the streamer bubble implosion. Pilot seasons no longer exist like they once did. By the fall we may have actors available that would return to soaps or talented people that haven’t been on a soap before.

If I can’t have JMB, I am going to keep manifesting for Marci Miller.

• Members
Posted (edited)

The rumor I've heard is Justus Ward's son. But, I would totally love a child of AJ & Keesha!!! So, I also hope the rumors are true! No idea that they are, though. I'm fine waiting to see. 

About Lulu, I understand that they do not want Emmy Rylan. Not at all! (I had no idea so many people disliked her so strongly but apparently they did!!!) Me, I did not find her objectionable. 

Do want Julie Berman but there's some problem. East coast? Not sure. No longer acting? Have zero idea what it is. 

Could possibly go for some other blonde actress. I can only think of Bree Williamson but she was already somebody, a surrogate. Can't think of her character name. But, there have to be lots of blonde actresses of the right age!!! 

Marci Miller! Inspired!

Edited by Contessa Donatella
more

• Members

Berman did some Hallmark films and in watching them I found she lacked acting skill. As for Rylan, I liked her in the role, but I hated the writing she was given. There was zero Spencer bite in the writing for Lulu (especially once she became a mother).

Oh! Glad you think I had a good idea, haha. I just think she'd really re-invent the role of Sarah and give it some potential longevity. And I think Zucker opposite Rebecca Herbst would be amazing.

Please register in order to view this content

I just visually see it. And her returning as a love interest as Lucky? That would be JUICY!!

I've been stating this for YEARS! Marci Miller would be an excellent Lulu recast.

• Members

Here is a summation of everything that I am thinking right now:

The show wants to bring down Sonny over the next two years. Jason and Carly will oppose Sonny and work with law enforcement to bring Sonny down. After the fall of Sonny the show will move away from mob stories and focus on the hospital. Sonny will kill Dex, and that will inspire Jason, Carly, and Josslyn to more actively oppose Sonny. Jason will associate with the Quartermaines again. Michael will rename himself and his kids Quartermaine.

The show will phase out the Chase family. Harrison will marry Brook Lynn and join the Quartermaine clan. Gregory will die shortly afterward. I think that Gregory will dance with Tracy at the reception and then drop dead. After his father's death, Finn will find an excuse to leave town.

Ava will follow Sonny down a dark path, which will eventually lead to her exit from the show. Ava is another mob character the show needs to eliminate in order to go in a different direction.

Laura and Kevin will adopt Ace and call him Ace Collins. Ace will be part of the Hardy-Webber clan. 

Alexis will become a lawyer again. She will then become Heather's lawyer and will get Heather out of prison.

Heather will live with Laura and help Laura raise Ace. Heather and Laura will become like sisters. Heather and Cyrus will fall in love.

Trina will meet a new guy at the wedding. They will date and have a healthier relationship than the one she had with Spencer.

Cam will be recast and return to the show in the summer. After the death of Dex, Josslyn will get back together with Cam.

Pikeman will be revealed as the new owners of Wyndemere. Pikeman will use the island and the castle as a headquarters. Valentin is the leader of Pikeman and the person who killed Austin. Valentin and Pikeman will be defeated by the end of the year and then Valentin will be off the show.

Lulu will wake up in the second half of this year. Her awakening will be followed by Lucky's return to town. Lucky will seek to get back together with Elizabeth.

Nikolas will remain in prison for the rest of this year, and until the writers want to use him again.

Spencer will remain missing until next year, when the role will be recast. He will find Trina in a committed relationship with a new guy, and a triangle will commence.

Esme will also eventually return in a year or two, but as a villain.

Mac will return and then Cody will reveal to him that he is his son.

Cody and Sasha will fall in love and eventually leave town together.

Molly will be killed either by her uncle or by his enemies.

Kristina and Blaze will get married and keep the baby for themselves. TJ won't be able to win custody of the baby in court.

Robert will retire. Holly will return to town one last time. Robert and Holly will then ride off into the sunset together.

• Members

Haha!  It's not that I think MOST of your casting ideas are bad.  They usually are good.  I am just so unimaginative in regards to casting I don't come up with any good ideas.  I would have never thought of Ari playing Sarah on GH.  When you say it though-genius!

• Members

Just anything Gina Tognoni! 

Please register in order to view this content

But I think Zucker would be amazing as Sarah, and it'd be nice to see her under the pen of Patrick Mulcahey and with a cast that I feel like would warmly welcome and nurture her.