GH: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I actually respect Drew a bit for doing that?  Like, nope, nope.  I can't compete with Jason and I am just not even going to try.   I don't even want to engage in the Carly/Jason bestest friends forever nonsense.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I am not going to lie, her saying that sorta in the background while cleaning Jason's wound as Michael and Jason were completely unfazed about the shooting did make me laugh.

Also, Jason being the best man Michael has ever known.  Explains....a lot

Edited by carolineg

• Members

The man was bleeding out so I just assumed it was more "great you procreated, but can you help me out?" situation.  

Why are Jordan/Drew sharing scenes?  Ugh.  And the way CM was lifting his 50lbs dumbbells on that bench seemed unsafe.

• Members

I feel bad, because I fully believe there was zero intent of bringing Jordan back when they did had Sean Blakemore (ex-Shawn) not quit. Tanisha Harper's casting was a complete "Oh we're losing a POC so let's hire a POC to replace them," and it shows in how chaotic Jordan's story has been.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Hope they live their best lives offscreen!  Why was Jordan working out at such a late hour at night as well?  I didn't see her lift anything or actually do a workout, so maybe she just trolls Sonny's gym for men.

• Members

Tanisha Harper is the worst actor I've seen on this show since Oscar. Jordan has always been a nothing character. Drew and Jordan together sounds like a nightmare.