GH: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

Didn't you just ask us how the story was? 

LW does press because soap actors do press when stuff happens onscreen, lol. Carly shared scenes with Jason before he fled her home, but the story is not all about Jason and Carly. But this is all spun up on Twitter because couples stans get tight because they labored under a misconception that Jason would show up at Liz's door instead and then got mad. I don't care about either couple so it doesn't matter to me. Stan twitter is not an accurate depiction of anything, I care if a story is being executed well. I don't care if it has Carly or Liz in it.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Yep basically all of PC knows now and we are starting to get others feelings

Not a Jarly fan but Jason would seek out Carly first

Loved the Danny stuff but not the gun lesson

I really want a Monica Jason scene (S)

Wonder if Ms Charleson is up to it

• Members
Posted (edited)

One tweet: Social media is DRAGGING Jason’s return

I wish we could put a moratorium on posting tweets from random twitter accounts. Especially when we couple that with declaring their one tweet is somehow a consensus of the audience.

Edited by Darn

• Members
Posted (edited)

Lol!  I can only imagine #25yearsofLiason isn't the most satisfying place for payoff in a fanbase.  As #32yearsofBrenda here can attest lol.  That's not at all what's happening onscreen and I thought we learned from the Brook Lynn dress debacle that people don't always post what's happening.  Just feelings and vibes on twitter.

Edited by carolineg

• Members
Posted (edited)

That's how they choose to honor Lila Quartermaine's memory?  A [!@#$%^&*] day camp???

Anyways.  I've come to realize that even the graffiti you read on the restroom walls at your local Arby's carries more weight than most of what you'll find on social media.  And I don't care about Jason/Carly or Jason/Liz either. 

If anything, I think GH should really shake it up and pair Jason with someone totally unexpected.  Like Laura!  Of course, that'll leave Donnell Turner a sobbing mess in the rain, but oh well!   

Edited by Khan

• Members

I would never wish that on Laura, but it would be funny to watch DT's head explode at the thought.  

I don't wish Jason on anyone?  It's going to be a soul sucking pairing for any woman so I am fine with Jason going it alone lol.  

• Members

RUMORED: Steve Burton refused to play Jason Getting his Q Memories back and intergrating them into his life as Jason Morgan. If True, he can kiss my butt. Actors should never get to say no to story. If you dont wanna play, then dont come back. Plain & Simple

No exit. Just stopped appearing. In fact werent her and AJ still a couple?

• Members

I would think a recast would happen; judging from her Linkedin, she worked for an investment group up until August of 2023, and has not acted since 2001.

She left Port Charles to return to Philadelphia to care for her ill father, David Ward, and her relationship with AJ ended, due to his alcoholism.

• Members
Posted (edited)

After Keesha left, GH fired Joseph C Phillips and recast with Monti Sharp. I like Monti but it seemed the recast was because GH wanted Justus to be more shady and JCP didnt want to do that because Monti was out a year later

Edited by John