PSNS: The Set-up For May Sweeps

• Members

These are from From kwwl.com NBC 7

Miguel, working on a fishing boat, gets knocked overboard while daydreaming about Kay. A blonde woman finds Miguel in the ocean and gives him the “kiss of life.” She drags him to a beach where he passes out.

Tabitha is suspicious of Endora’s part in Miguel’s rescue.

Eve and Julian share a romantic dinner, which is short lived, when Chad rushes in with news of Whitney's disappearance.

The Monk leads Whitney through the dark corridors of underground Rome.

The Monk opens a door that’s been locked for many years and leads Whitney through.

Noah runs into Esme while in Rome.

Noah catches Fancy in a lip-lock with Gianni.

Esme and Gianni work to break up Fancy and Noah.

Theresa slaps Sheridan.

Miguel and Kay are stranded on an Island, The two huddle toogether to stay warm. The mysterious woman calls out to Miguel. Shhh! She’s actually a mermaid that Endora conjured up!

Jessica finally dumps Spike and heads to Rome with Paloma and Simone.

Theresa offers Chris twenty million dollars to leave Harmony.

Luis accesses Alistairs secret files, and finds out the location of Beth and Marty.

Luis enlists Ethans help in finding Beth and his son. First stop.....Rome, Italy

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So does this mean "Siren" isnt a Charity recast? Instead she's a mermaid?

I'm confused.

Otherwise these all sound great, PSNS will hopefully go into that mystery/supernatural route whilst combining the soapy aspect instead of juggling both.

• Members

Damnit everytime I think I am thorough with Passions they draw me back. This all sounds great. I mean a mermaid is classic Passions since its so original. I really thought it was Charity. What if its Charity but Endora made her that way?

The Theresa/Sheridan/Chris stuff sounds great. Glad someone slaps good ole Sher Dher. Oh by the way I heard Beth is back sometime in the near future while they are in Rome (her picture is on the finished Vendetta puzzle that someone who hacked into the site found a while back). I just hate that Esme is back but oh well. I am really into the Fancy/Noah/Maya stuff and the Theresa stuff.

• Members

Me too UKBoi, I guess as of right now she'a a mermaid. Maybe Endora turned Charity into a Mermaid so she and Miguel couldn't have sex :lol:

I guess im in a small minority, but Esme was such an over the top Sally Spectraish type character, I loved her :lol: her pulling out the rifle and shooting up the place when she found out Fancy and Noah was dating.

Archived