PSNS: The Set-up For May Sweeps

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly. Sheridan deserves it and much more. She always went after Theresa for going after Ethan but how much you want to bet in a few weeks she will be running for secret kisses with Luis or cheating on her husband. Sheridan is nothing but a hypocrite. As for Theresa, I don't want to hear no more that she is psycho and all because last week proved that the problem here is Ethan. He wanted her bad and if it weren't for Gwen playing her "I am better than Theresa so I will let you go to her if you want to be happy with her" routine he would have admitted everything. He wants Theresa as much as she wants him. I wish both women would give up on him-he is so not worth it. I hope Luis finds someone else to. I love Shuis but someone needs to hit good old Sher Sher up the side of the head with a 2x4 to wake her the hell up. Her attempts to always do the right thing by staying with other men need to stop because its getting old. I can't wait until Beth returns because the Chris/Sheridan/Luis story is dreadful and pointless.

These spoilers do sound great though.

• Members

Even so, I agree with the person who suggested that slapping Sheridan is a bit extreme for Theresa. I mean, this is the woman that Luis LOVES. And what-the-hell..I just realized...THERESA WILL BE SLAPPING A PREGNANT WOMAN. And that's one of those taboos you just DON'T do.

Theresa's a !@#$%^&*] for doing this.

I still love her, but damn, she's a flaming !@#$%^&*] for slapping a pregnant woman.

!@#$%^&*]!!!

:angry:

• Members

If Gwen can get away with choking Theresa while she's pregnant, Theresa can !@#$%^&*] slap the moron. Also, yes she knows that Luis loves Sheridan. However, at least Theresa has the balls to admit that Sheridan's a moron and needs to be called out on her bullshit.

Archived