ALL: The moment you realized that particular villain was evil?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Even though they revealed him to be "The Gloved Hand" earlier in the fall, I remember when Sheffer on "Days" did those two INSANE NYE eppys at the end of 2006 where EJ raped Sami, shot John and ran Lexie (and TEK) out of town.  EJ as a supervillain got one helluva grand reveal in those episodes.

Ciara was also born in those eppys and I imagine Shawn & Belle and Steve & Kayla maybe fit in, too.  That was like over 15 years ago but I can't remember any episodes feeling more climatic since, including The Baby Switch, Ben being the Necktie Killer, The Time Jump, etc.

Edited by DynamiteKiddo

• Members

I don’t know if “evil” is the right term but it was Kristen’s “this is the end of John and Marlena” scene in 1996. The following year, for pure evilness, was the “Ashes, Laura! Ashes!” scene.

For Stefano, it was when he began luring her through her wardrobe and transformed her into his Queen of the Night. I don’t think he had kidnapped her yet in the 90s. I was so terrified of Stefano during the Golden Cage kidnapping, especially the moment when he was revealed to be on the plane with Marlena.

• Members

I guess i can say vanessa prentiss from Y&R, the fact that she was willing to shoot lorie but ended up shooting her own son instead was crazy!!!! she also wanted lorie to take the blame for it and then killing her ownself just so lorie can suffer is bat [!@#$%^&*] out of this world.

• Errol changed the title to ALL: The moment you realized that particular villain was evil?