GH: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It reminds me of the return of Jackie Templeton. A name only.

i watched the fire episodes on DAYS, with a heavy focus on Steve Burton’s character. Yikes. Him laying on the ground was something else. That face has been through it. And the camera angle draws the eyes right to the filler injection spots on his lips. Jesus this return is going to be hard.

Can we steal the actor that plays Tripp too?  They drop him all the time don’t they?

• Members
Posted (edited)

He really is. He might be a decent Michael recast I suppose, but I frankly don't need the Days threads ethos coming in here. He and Dex also look like twins, and I don't need one of Dex let alone two.

Edited by Vee

• Members

After just a few sightings I can say freely he is infinitely better than either one of them. But as I have been harping I would rather have a good Lucky if I’m adding to the cast. He’s way too young for that so…

• Members
Posted (edited)

I think he'd make a good recast Dex if we had to recast Dex.  But I'd take a Lucky, a Lulu, etc long before I'd consider anything about Dex.  I am trying to think of a legacy character he could play, but he seems too old and blonde to be Brenda's kid so I am just drawing a blank.  I suppose he could be a recast Morgan, but I don't want to go down that road.

Maybe a recast Stone Jr?  But he still feels a bit old for that.  He's fine on days lol doing boring stuff with Wendy.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

Michael needs a long break IMO. LA is also too young for Lucky. And Dex can go. Nor do I need a reason for Wagger to hang around. But if Days somehow left him unemployed in a few years, sure, I suppose Adams would be a decent choice for Michael in a pinch. I'd rather we just cull the dozen of unnecessary characters.

• Members

ELR looks fantastic. I didn't notice any overt work done on her beautiful face. How old is she now anyway? I'm telling you, there was nothing more um, noticeable about ELR during her AMC days than her strange breast augmentation. I think it took years to get that fixed. I have always been a big fan of hers. She and John Callahan were a beautiful couple.

Btw, I'm pretty new here, but is this screen name previously the one that was Donna Bridges? They are two different posters, right? Sorry, I know I'm confused.

• Members

I just feel like Tripp is Patch's long lost son on Days and isn't setting the world on fire.  He's cute and lovely, but he's not exactly special.  I know it's a lot of the writing for him on Days though.

He'd probably be fine as Michael.  I think he's a little young, but the bar CD is setting is so low I think LA would be an okay recast.  But it's definitely not anything the show needs.  I was just trying to vaguely come up with a character he could play that would be mildly relevant.  

I think you can tell ELR has had work done lol, but she still looks good.

• Members

Me either! 

Yes, it's me, Donna. Today I changed my nick. I was Tonksadora, then myself, now this. Over a matter of years. It was just time for something new. But, truly sorry to confuse. Not my intent! 

Frankly, it could really be this. However, I will say that today for the first time I briefly liked IAmJohn. In today's exchange with Sonny I really felt like he could be Stone's brother & have a bunch of issues about Stone that he is not great at owning the responsibility for! Flawed & I liked it. 

I thought today was quite a good episode compared, especially to yesterday's train wreck. I really liked Maxie today & I wish I could remember her exact line to Lois about sticking her dismount. Jane Elliot blew me away with her voice catching every time she spoke about her mother. Acknowledging she will never live up to her, explaining that she misses her & how much & that she was meant to share the dress. Lois read Tracy the riot act & then for good measure dragged her, too. But, then when she was on the spot about not having a Plus One, Lois stepped in & covered for her. 

• Members

Just breaking down Jagger's situation-

People he was close to-

Off Canvas

Brenda 

Robin

His son

His dumb sister

Dead

Karen

Stone

Ruby

AJ

People that got conked in the head and don't remember him

Jason

People that disliked him a lot 30 years ago

Sonny

Possibly Scott, but K&J left the show before he found out she was his daughter

People that might sort of know him

Lucy

Laura

Lois

Kevin

Tracy

Mac

Felicia

Anna

This man has no ties to the show outside of Sonny at this point and it's such a waste of time and money.

• Members

When GH brought back Steve in 2009 his only connection left on the Canvas at that time was Elizabeth 

You know i guess GH cannot in with their fans. If they create a new role they get yelled at, where is Lucky, Serena etc.

They go back and use History to bring a former character on and people moan

Just enjoy the show and if you dont why do u still watch?