GH: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

I still sort of wanted Kristina to explore her feud with Joss and date Dex lol, but y'all know I hate Joss.

Really weird fit.  I'll be honest and just say it made AS look about 30 lbs heavier than she actually is.

I don't mind Carly being blind to her dead mother's flaws.  It seems earnest.  We as viewers know Bobbie was a mess express a lot, but Carly holds Bobbie in a very high regard and Bobbie was always very good to Carly.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's very typical of soaps today to a) desexualize most LGBT characters by forcing baby stories upon them and b) force too many baby stories period, because they are allegedly instantly greenlit in this strange day and age before anything else. The entire latest baby surrogacy mess should not exist. It is a time-waster.

Considering PM is a uh, openly sex-positive guy to say the least, it'll be interesting to see how the current puritanical GH shifts or doesn't.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I agree. The surrogacy storyline would not have been my way to go. Moreso with recasts. Kristina's sexuality alone could bring out some tales. And as we discuss from time to time, the fact that she has a good enough relationship with her father that if someone was to happen to Sonny, she would mostly like run the 'coffee' business better than Michael ever could. 

Yeah, I enjoyed the catty/shady tension that started to pop up between Kristina and Joss before LA left. I really wanted to see it explored and it felt like they were going there. But alas. It's been a minute outside of Trina v Esme that there had been a female rivalry. And the fact they were family, too? It wrote itself for the amount of shear messiness that could have followed. 

• Members

I am pretty sure Donna could run the Mob/Coffee business better than Michael.

Too bad it seems to have been dropped.  Because someone needs to dislike Joss besides the entire audience.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!!! Oh, I just hollered.

I agree. My favorite scene was Kristina and Joss at the Q Mansion and Kristina was throwing all kinds of smirks and jabs at Joss with Dex in the middle and I loved it. Such a shame it was dropped. Especially now that EMc is back. I guess I've softened to Joss with the Temp because I'm starting to dislike Joss again more than when the Temp was around. 

• Members

Honestly, Donna and Avery seem to have more street smarts than Michael.  

I just liked the Joss/Kristina rivalry and it went nowhere.  I think a Dex/Blaze/Kristina/Joss quad would be more fun than Kristina: The Womb for Hire story.

• Members

I actually don't disagree.  I don't think any drama is there.  Kristina was entirely up front with her surrogacy plans, her pregnancy, her lifestyle changes, etc.. So Blaze can dip out, but it wouldn't be because Kristina wasn't transparent about everything.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

Especially Avery. That girl is a spitfire when it comes to smarts already. lol.

Totally agree.

Oh no! I don't think it's good soap opera, either. Like I said above, I would rather see Joss vs Kristina or just the romance with its hard knocks between Blaze and Kristina than to see this baby surrogate story. But soapy in terms of 'can the girl catch a break before her romance gets to Cloud Nine'. But of course not cuz happiness is boring so let's make it complicated soap. 

• Members

Omg that dress was hideous (I realize it's not her final wedding chioce). As was Lois' braid across her forehead. Good grief, who's running hair and wardrobe? I expect nothing less than first and last names from the pros here.

Please register in order to view this content

And yes, KS looks like she's already lost about 20 quick pounds. She will probably shrink even further before our very eyes. Have any of you seen Kelly Osbourne lately? Man, I did not recognize her at her last interview. Good thing she still had the lilac hair color. I sure hope that stuff proves to be safe in the long run.

• Members

I support Blaze because the show needs a female Hispanic character. I support the surrogacy storyline because I love Kristina and Molly. I love the Kraze pairing because Kristina finally gets a love interest. I think what is going to happen is that the tabloid press will out Blaze's relationship with Kristina. Both Kristina and Blaze will be targeted by Sonny's enemies. They will suffer an ordeal together but survive and then want to raise the baby together.