ALL: EPIC SOAP OPERA FAILS

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thank you for this. I was a kid when all this played out so till this day I never realized that Janet was released from jail bc she took place in some experimental plastic surgery procedure. WTF?!? How stupid of the authorities to allow something like that for a convicted killer that was insane

• Members

I mean its still crazy. No way should anyone with her background even be eligible for that. Like they combed the prison walls for patients? Thats a big WTF. Would have been better off going to a homeless shelter

• Members

Crossovers are a great idea in theory (and I'm talking all of them, daytime and primetime), but the writers usually aren't able to grasp the nuances for these "foreign" characters. 

That said, I wouldn't give a flying fig about some iconic left-sided curly-que either. 

• Members

TGL: Slaughtering the majority of the fine, existing cast in 1983 and 1984, changing the show's style and tone, and basically cutting off decades' worth of history from pre-1983.

TGL: Amanda Wexler is Alan's daughter. No, wait, she's his sister! (An impossible retcon after what had transpired on screen.)

TGL: Brandon Spaulding is dead (we saw him die on camera). No, wait, he's alive, so ignore what you saw! TPTB do.

TGL: The patriarchs of major families all went fishing together decades ago, long before they even met or lived in Springfield.

Please register in order to view this content

TGL: Kelly Nelson asks Ed Bauer if Ed remembers Steve Jackson, Ed's former father-in-law, colleague at the hospital, and the GRANDFATHER OF ED'S SON.

TGL: Reva the Clone, Reva the Time Traveler, Reva the San Cristobelian Queen, Reva the Illegal-Immigrant Savior, Reva the Amish Amnesiac, Reva the Portly Sex Goddess of EVERY MAN'S FANTASY.

TGL: Harley, the super-heroine.

TGL: San Cristocrap never ends, and Bradley Cole gets rehired.

TGL: The Santos Mob, with a preacher in the family (Rev, Ruthledge was surely rolling over in is grave), a shoot-out in the Bauer kitchen (JFC!), and 587 weddings for Danny and Michelle.

TGL: Peapack. Springfield is morphed into a muddy and run-down looking Walnut Grove with inferior sound and video equipment.

Whew! I  need a break now, LOL!

• Members

I have you on Ignore but I saw this because it came up in a search. I posted both a link & a screengrab of the actor detailing that this happened. I did NOT tell a lie. Noel lied about me. Khan lied about me. You lie about me. But, me, nope, don't lie. Furthermore I tell no makeup room gossip.