ALL: EPIC SOAP OPERA FAILS

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't think ATWT breaking up Jake and Vicky would have played any better with the AW audience. ATWT should've just created a new character for Eplin and played that. I know as an ATWT viewer I never really cared about Jake no matter how hard they shoved him down our throat. 

• Members

There was so much wrong about it. EFulton brought up disrespecting AW & its fans. It also disrespected ATWT & its fans & they resented the Bay City Intruders & I never could blame them for that.

Plus it disrespected both the AW actors & their characters! Hot mess indeed! Cass has a signature curl at the nape of his neck, left side & ATWT Hair wanted to cut if off immediately & he had to fight them over it telling them the fans would plotz & they didn't get it at all. And then the ATWT writers gave him a crude joke to tell about Lila that Cass NEVER would have said about any woman EVER. 

That grand PGP idea was a total bust. 

• Members

JFP adored RKK and brought him onto GH where there was allegedly even more trouble. He wasn't forced on her.

The timeline on ATWT/AW is also inaccurate. Jensen and ABC got in hot water for her doing GH in 2000. AW ended in the summer of '99 and Vicky Hudson was killed off on ATWT almost immediately thereafter that same summer-fall, in a plane crash. By the time Jensen briefly did double duty on both shows, which got her in hot water at P&G/CBS, Vicky was dead and part of a ghost storyline wrapping up on ATWT. She was therefore appearing as both Melissa on GH and Ghost Vicky for a couple days in early 2000. They didn't kill Vicky because of GH, the character was killed long before she got hired at GH. They killed Vicky because they wanted to.

Edited by Vee

• Members

JFP and RKK came to be great friends. That doesn't mean they didn't start out that way or that NBC didn't force him on her. 

Or do you think RKK is lying in this interview?

https://www.welovesoaps.net/2013/09/robert-kelker-kelly-interview.html

Jensen was in breach as of the first day she showed up on air on two different shows. Could be that was Ghost Vicky. Dunno. But it was definitely in 1999. 

2000 only enters in at all because that was when the lawsuit got started. And, then it took ages to come to an end. My point was that they killed her off because she wasn't staying & she wasn't staying because she preferred another job & she had one. If I didn't express that well enough, so sorry. Maybe this will help. I stand by it. They would not have killed her if she was going to stay!!! Not only is this the actual truth but it's even common sense. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
adding an URL