DAYS: January 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yes, when this whole discussion arose yesterday, I wondered if props recycled the whipped cream for Johnny and Chanel's recent romp?

As the kids say, not to yuck someone's yum, but whipped cream in the bedroom is not sexy to me.  Because I imagine it doesn't smell good in the morning.  Then you have to wash the sheets. Yadda Yadda...

Edited by j swift

• Members

Another weird one.

Tate and Holly are gone? Just like that? I’m sure we’ll see them again but it still seems really weird to me. I’m thinking that this had something to do with the BTS trouble. 

It’s too bad because Theresa’s best scenes were with Tate, even though I think she did well today. I’m still looking forward to what may happen with  Theresa/Alex and everybody. The relapse and her scenes today with Brady add another layer to this storyline. It could go in so many different directions and involve so many others characters and their storylines. Having multiple storylines play out under one big umbrella storyline is always good for soaps. 

As for Konstantin, I still can’t stand him and I really don’t like this rewrite either. 

And, can they at least clean off the blood that’s gushing out of Lucas’ head?

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Well, it was incredibly eventful!! So much stuff going on. 

At this point in time I am just thankful for the scab writing! It has made ALL the difference in watching the show!! 

Konstantin is the only false note on the show right now. His aggressiveness toward Steve was a new thing. I'm glad Maggie saw. I put him on par with Leo. They are the two most hated things on the show.

I wanted to say about yesterday that both Tripp & Johnny were shown in their best lights. Turns out that the scabs can write romance, too! 

I forgot to say that Sheri Anderson created the Pawn. Also John Black. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges

• Members

3/10

I'm conflicted about Nicole and Alex asking Maggie's advice on sobriety.  Yes, she's been in the program for a long time, but wouldn't Kayla or Marlena provide more appropriate advice.  Eric's dialogue about DUI was not very natural.  And Theresa breaking the rosary was very James Reilly (although I guess we know he can't be a scab...).

Also, why doesn't Jada want to question Theresa about where she bought her drugs?

And EJ's much more devoted to Holly than Johnny.  I know Holly's in a crisis, but EJ and Johnny haven't spoken in weeks.

• Members

Donna, I really can't tell if you're serious or just being facetious LOL  I understand "challenging domestic situations," but I wouldn't expect the entire town of Salem to live under those.

Don't any of these people make a decent salary?

Carson Boatman's wife is so lucky.

• Members

Kayla and Marlena are both Drs and can afford a kitchen table that's not from Target.   I am pretty sure John is still a millionaire.  I don't have high hopes for the income Black Patch brings in, but all these people are established to be successful.   I can understand a single person not prioritizing a table, but both these couples have their grown ass children living with them too

Even Sloane appeared to have rented a table for her disastrous dinner party.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

I was just having a little fun. Thinking about being a starving student before I even began to pay off my student loan debt! And making do. But, these people ought to be relatively prosperous!! 

In a way he reminded me of Roman. (

Wayne)