B&B: Former actor returns

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

And your prediction turned out to be absolutely correct about this being payback for Emma, although it’s still random. It was completely random back then for Liam and Hope to mourn Emma when I don’t think they shared any scenes at all together.

If anything, maybe we’ll get Justin back soon for this as well to avoid this being completely DOA.

• Members

LOL there’s been a lot of things Thomas has done that he was never exposed like Thomas spiking Brooke’s drinks for Quinn and Thomas doing Sheila’s dirty work right before Finn & Steffy were shot.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we also don’t get mentions of Thomas blowing up Rick’s car (remember when everyone wanted to kill Rick LMAO?) and his date rape of Caroline. 

But you know Thomas was just there for Emma’s death just like Sheila was just there for Dr. Jay Gavin’s death LOL. I also wouldn’t be surprised if Thomas flips the tables and brings up the vat of acid thing with Hope. 

• Errol changed the title to B&B: Former actor returns