2023 Daytime Emmys Live Discussion Thread

• Members

I love her, but I always hate the "they couldn't be there" excuse because she probably never has the desire to attend, and I don't blame her honestly...LOL

Ugh, these freakin memoriam people.....These actors have appeared in more than one soap then what you listed!! 

Edited by YRfan23

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ashley Puzemis is 23 according to a Google search to not-so-reliable results.

Well, usually they're hosted during the summer, and she's off the show during the summer, and now she's both on the east coast and rehearsing for Vegas, so the timing has never worked out. I'm happy to see her continuing to win, though.

• Members

I think she only participated the year it was remote and pretaped speeches.

The choices for roles were interesting.  They sometimes included multiple roles and sometimes didn't.  For Andrea Evans they didn't include her OLTL role which was nominated for a Daytime Emmy.

As for the discourse over Younger Performer.  Lowering the age to 18 is gonna end up with kids nominated for being cute and not a performance.  I think Scarlett Fernandez is a front-runner for next year with some actual material to back up a nomination and win but who else?  I don't follow the other shows closely enough.