Y&R: December 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I had a moment of nostalgia for real though with today’s episode. I clearly remember Clarence’s  “in a Y&R minute!”, “what in the WORLD is going on?!?” and “Quick! Turn on the LIGHT!” I don’t remember what he did for B&B though. 

The other moment of nostalgia I surprisingly had was the Phyllis/Danny/Christine scenes today. As hokey as it is it actually felt real Y&R again and I liked the scenes of Daniel, Michael, and Lauren as well. 

• Members

‘In a Genoa City minute’, that could work.

What you wrote makes me think that someone at CBS/Sony should revitalize that promo. It’s more interesting than what they’ve got going now.

Looks that the masks have fallen off where Kyle and Audra are concerned. It doesn’t look like their relationship can go on from here. So Kyle dumped Summer for this? What a dope.

So basically, instead of being a relationship of equals, Audra will be at Kyle’s mercy? No bueno.

• Members

Tucker screaming about how he’s trying to show he’s a changed man while he’s literally done nothing but scheme the ENTIRE time he’s been back. Even Devon listing it all out to him didn’t seem to make it click

Please register in order to view this content

I got whiplash with how quickly Danny forgot Cricket.

Kyle turning the tables on Audra was unexpected and I actually didn’t see it coming. Seeing her vulnerable was a definite welcome change.

Edited by Antoyne