• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Since I've been busy and not around and DID at least see his appearance at the end of last week's episode before Thanksgiving...

...FINALLY!!!

I've always wondered if Cole would EVER come back into play. So I am intrigued to see what they do with him.

But I've enjoyed all the returns for this anniversary year.

• Members

I can't believe they are saddling Victoria with a grown child. She and Nikki can compare notes.

Maybe the whole thing will be uncovered to be Jordan's delusion and Claire is someone else all together (hopefully)

If she is Eve I get the feeling Cole will be around a few weeks and then return to his life-of course promising to be in constant touch.

Like they did with Phillip/Chance and Brock/Mackenzie.

I really don't see Cole/Victoria having any legs.

• Members

Yes but Nikki didn't fall off the wagon this time, she was pushed.
Jordan and Claire put an IV full of alcohol in Nikki's arm.  Literally, an IV.   

I don't trust the show to write it well from here on; but it should take Nikki some effort to regain her sobriety after this trauma.

• Members

Yeah, JG loves dancing to the golden oldies. The rushing through the story doesn’t help. I admire CZ’s promotion of the story (saw her Locher Room interview), but it’s most certainly NOT classic soap beyond the superficial. The pivot from Newman CEO swaps to this gave me whiplash.