• Members

That's correct http://www.feuxdelamour.com/guide.pdf Some of the episode numbers here are wrong because the preemptions were not confirmed until the recent posting of Nielsen data (though this document is very well-researched and they did an excellent job), but that one isn't effected. These dates are in a French format so 4/2/93 is February 4.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I so wanted that to happen because they had real heat and when Jill was coming off her divorce she could have done with a younger man. If Jill had been the spoiler between Nina and Victoria's rivalry over Ryan that would have been fabulous and hilarious. 

I had also hoped for the same with Jill and Malcolm. They had some great scenes as friends in the late 90s and early 00s - totally believable chemistry. 

• Members

Wow, this is exciting news. I am sure JG will mess this up majorly, but I am excited just the same. AH and JEP actually had chemistry on All My Children. It will be nice to see Victoria with someone she lights up with. I definitely think Claire is baby Eve all grown up and scorned.

Edited by althea-davis

• Members

Cole's comeback is way overdue-a pity the writing probably won't be  there. See Cameron and JT, Stitch etc

With so many vet characters, the only way to keep them viable is to dig into their pasts. Cole  was married to both Ashley and Victoria so the triangle can be revived.

Makes more sense for the characters than falling in love again (with either a newbie or matching them up with someone already there) and have them carry on like they haven't been married 6 times previously. 

• Members

This was already posted in the Zenk thread, but I'll add it here, too:

She references the movie "All About Eve"...
it could be simply that Aunt Jordan has some manipulative qualities like Bette Davis' character,  and the direct quote from the movie about seat belts.

But maybe she's hinting this Y&R storyline is
All About (baby) Eve.